Anyone fluent in Chinese?

Eddo36

Whoa, hold up.

You can care less: That mean's there is more to care for, so that would mean you would want to reply to the spam in your thread. If you couldn't care less, well that would mean that there was nothing left to care for, meaning you wouldn't care enough to reply to the spam in your thread.

I asked whether the wording is correct, not what your thoughts are on what I do with my body.

If you don't know, don't care, or simply don't want to answer, I could care less about your uncalled for rant. Thanks.

you asked if Gromnir spoke chinese. we answered your question. you not like the additional advice we gave? tough. ask your dad same grammar question and how did he respond?

HA!

man-up and either take advice or ignore, but quit complain.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

It's entrapment!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Suggest ban for above flaming.

Anyways, to answer the poster's question, the site is www.hotornot.com and my score is actually 8.8 now. The site just haven't updated the pic yet. It's linked directly to the site.

OK. Back on the topic of Chinese tatoos.

IMO, tatoos in general are pretty cool, but not when mroe then half the population in the United States won't be able to read it. But it's really Eddo's choice (Why'd you pick Eddo if your name is Josh?) to do what he wishes with his body. And why won't your parents help you?

Edited by Krookie

You didn't answer my question. You want to throw your 2 cents to someone who doesn't care for it in a place where it is not asked for. Go get your own son to raise.

moral responsibility. see a child steal candy in store... not our child. does Gromnir ignore, or does Gromnir say something? am knowing that child not want Gromnir to chastise. should we stay quiet... get own son so we can correct bad behavior we see?

get tat is not criminal, just stoopid. is different than child stealing candy? perhaps, but if we sees child or adult acting foolishly we not feel shy 'bout throwing our 2 cents as hard as we can. is not 'cause we thinks that you will listen that we offers advice... is 'cause to not offer advice would be irresponsible.

annecdote: were visiting an old friend of ours... friend is a football coach. while we talk with friend we notice some kid on his varsity squad make same mistake over and over in backpedal drill. were not a big thing and kid were fast enough that most coaches missed bad technique, or didn't care. so we go over to kid and ask him a few questions, and then we hit him with some unsolicited advice. am knowing that the kid were thinking, "who the heck is this guy?" nevertheless, he listened. no doubt our friend gave our bona fides after we left, but the kid were smart 'nuff to listen to advice, unsolicited or otherwise.

you gots an opportunity each time you get advice to take or ignore... is not bothering Gromnir much if you take or don't.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Are you saying that because Hades is here now?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Personally I wouldn't get tattooes but each their own. Sometime tattooes look good on a person and sometimes they don't. Just imagine what they will look like when you are 80 and go from there. As for the order I believe the order is malable in which you hold the mot importance, top being first. I might be wrong so don't quote me.