Blarghagh

I did know that. Rumours are circulating that they're going to kill the character off because Iwamatsu died. I don't really know how to feel about that. I mean, I doubt anyone will be able to do him as well, but it's sad because he's one of the funniest characters in the show.

Hey, for those who care about voice acting; veteran actor Jason Isaacs does General Zhao in the first season, and Mark Hamill does the voice of the fire lord (voice acting aficionados will probably like that one; he was The Joker in the old Batman show). Also, whenever Avatar Kyoshi appears she's voiced by Jennifer Hale (a.k.a. Bastila).

Maybe they'll kill him and then bring him back as some sort of spirit that doesn't speak, and wites stuff with a disenbodied pen. You know, like Ghost Writer.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It points to his face.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

meh... when I saw it it seemed interesting. But I'm waiting for LEIGON more.

whatsa LEIGON?

is pronouced- lee-jeen? or lie-gon?

I spelled it wrong :">

but it's the Legion of Superheroes. It's coming out on Warner Bros this fall I think and is based off of a comic. It's done by the same guys who did Superman:TAS Batman:TAS Justice League and JLU(which is technically an extension of JL.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

JLU wrapped up after three seasons. As for Avatar, I've caught a few episodes before and I must say it's better than a lot of the weak cartoons that are on the teevee now.

And that Legion cartoon looked just plain horrible. 'Think cold and blow' Lightning Lad says to Superboy when he asked how to use his superbreath. Plus it looks like they've ditched the animation style of JLU/B:TAS in favor of the magna-esque look of the Teen Titans cartoon, which sucks in my opinion.

edit:Here is the clip I was talking about

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

What's the focus group for this toon? Are we talking Nickelodeon-kids here?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I watch SpongeBob too.

LEGION will be targeted at a younger audience. JL/JLU was targeted at late teens LEGION is targeted at the saturday morning cartoons.

Sucks what they are doing to leigon. Especailly considering that the comics are so good.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Individual episodes are generally not as rewarding if you don't follow the storyline.

What's the focus group for this toon? Are we talking Nickelodeon-kids here?

The demographic is 6-11, but it's a consistently high ratings performer even outside that.

The question of 'how old are you' was asked on the imdb.com forums for this show and there was a surprising amount of 20's, 30's and 40's. Also, I'm 18 if you're wondering. My friend who recommended it to me is 20.

It's also very quotable. "There was this boobytrap and... well, uh, we boobied right into it?"

Edited by TrueNeutral