The Music Thread - Currently Listening To

Baley

Blue October - Hate Me Today

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Radiohead - Just

The video is just genius.

(pause for me to laugh at my own joke)

The band has sworn to never tell what the man says, and the producer heightened the mystique by saying "to tell you would deaden the impact, and would probably make you want to lie down in the road too."

Edit: realized that post would be much better with a YouTube link, so Ifound one.

Edited by Darth Drabek

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

The Gerudo Valley theme from Legend of Zelda: OoT

Thanks to Pop and Mus for posting the game music link in that other thread!

And now it's time to groove along to the Chemical Plant Zone from Sonic 2... oh man this brings back the good memories. You guys really have no idea how much I'm groovin' right now. I'm groovin' so much I almost forgot to award props to the dude for rockin' the Social D. :cool:

Saul Williams - 1987

DAMN!

Anyway, I'm bummed because it looks like you guys are spamming the boobs thread to hell and it will probably be long gone by the time I get home from work. All that marvelous spam, and I don't get to read it. :lol:

Normally I would, but I know this particular spambot didn't settle for the usual laundry list of comically-named links...

Hevein - New hope

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Saul Williams - 1987

DAMN!

Anyway, I'm bummed because it looks like you guys are spamming the boobs thread to hell and it will probably be long gone by the time I get home from work. All that marvelous spam, and I don't get to read it. :wub:

Normally I would, but I know this particular spambot didn't settle for the usual laundry list of comically-named links...

Yup, it's gone now.

Spinvis - Smalfilm

The dutch version of Beck or Mr. E.

27ec8e6c_1.jpeg

Beautiful, just grand musicianship.

Bathory - Twilight of the Gods

Edit: It's also all kinds of gay if you take songs about vikings seriously, I mean it. Major axewanking here, so shoo Baley.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hank Williams - Beyond the Sunset

I was gonna make a post - it's already written (as I type, a few centimetres above this sentence) - on how I'd like to have this song (along with John Coltrane's Serenity, Killah Priest's Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth and Poor Righteous Teachers' Selah) played at my funeral. Problem is: a) I'm not gonna have one, you see, Baley's going dust|ashes in 40 or so sad, wild years and b) my song-induced screech was boring, banal and daft (more so than the usual). Oh well. I'll go watch the soccer game. Lyon's leading Steaua 1 - 0. Should be fun. I'm not a Steaua Fan and the frogs are my kind of peeps - live and cuddly.

Steaua Bucharest 0 - 3 Olympique Lyon. I'm ecstatic; the fascistic, homophobic, ultra-religious bastards just lost (big time). Earlier today (or was it yesterday?), a number of priests (4, I think) were brought over to purify the pitch. Made the headlines, front page, big ass photos - the usual.

I desperately need to tease my mate over the cell-phone (for at least 10 minutes), and then hit the sack, smile on my face, woody in my undies, you know, the, uh, usual.

Oh: Poor Righteous Teachers - Selah.