my kotor 2 tattoo

Lord Mayyn

love it! :D

you should seriously send that directly to Obsidian (if you haven't already) .. that must be one of the biggest compliments you can get as a Game-developer.. when people start decoration their bodies with your artwork ..

But why did you do it? are you that big a fan, or did you just think Nihilus looked cool?

Fortune favors the bald.

Yeah, I can't imagine you regretting that in a couple of years or anything :devil: I'm sure that if you do that you could get some cool tribal something or the other to cover it up later.

But if you really liked the game, why not get the mask tatooed on your face? That would have said, "Hey, I like this game, alot."

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

That would be awesome idea, I suggest that you'll do it to show how big fan you really are >_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I have deekin tattooed all over my butt >_<)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

That would be awesome idea, I suggest that you'll do it to show how big fan you really are :wacko:

I have a feeling that suggestion is not friendly.

Why? :wacko:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)