meta in Las Vegas

Cantousent

Now, julian is someone I could actually visit for coffee. ...But I've seen his picture and he's definitely a minor! hahahahaha

Anyhow, folks, I won't leave my wife for another woman. I don't care how much I might love someone else, I simply won't humiliate my wife in such a manner. Some time down the line, if we're mutually attracted to each other, then we can date.

As far as the topic at hand, I can't see any reason I don't stop by and see some of the northern California folks the next time I'm in the area. I'm heading up to Livermore to see friends. Maybe we can arrange something then. Both of them, regardless of how they act, are over 18.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Ah, okay.  I was just curious.  I don't drink coffee, mostly because I never liked the taste.  Then again, all I've had is sewage-esque American coffee.  I'll to have to try it in one of those countries some time.

Well, coffee is an Arabic discovery, so it only stands to reason that the US is suspicious and hostile towards it ... :-"

PS Cantousent, here is that Greek city in their colonial Egypt I mentioned (where the Oxford scholars have found thousands of papyrus scrolls, including a lot of formerly lost works, like Sapho, because she and they weren't trendy for the Romans; weren't Attic Greeks): Oxyrhynchus.

:o

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Awesome, you truly are the man, meta. Metaman!

BTW: I'll be in Livermore visiting my buddy who works for AMD on the 25th of this month. Any of you forum monkeys want to take a swing at me, that's your chance!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Hey, I love tea, you swine!

I love coffee, but I also like Starbucks, so go figure. I guess I lose at the internet.

So, when are you headed out to Sunny Southern California, Hades?

Obsidian Plays

Ah, okay.  I was just curious.  I don't drink coffee, mostly because I never liked the taste.  Then again, all I've had is sewage-esque American coffee.  I'll to have to try it in one of those countries some time.

Well, coffee is an Arabic discovery, so it only stands to reason that the US is suspicious and hostile towards it ... :huh:"

Hey, I resent that. I'm part Arab (and some Islamic heritage, I might add). Besides, it's not as if we shy away from Arabic Oil.

Anyhow, folks, I won't leave my wife for another woman.  I don't care how much I might love someone else, I simply won't humiliate my wife in such a manner.  Some time down the line, if we're mutually attracted to each other, then we can date.

Good choice, and now for the verse of the day:

"I hate divorce," says the LORD God of Israel...

I've been to both Finland and Denmark this summer. You bet I made sure NOT to mention anything game related or Obsidian related just because of that. Everytime I went to take a leak it felt like a kirottu was watching me from the shadows.

It was horrible.

Don

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

(and some Islamic heritage, I might add). 

what.

You heard right. Some of my ancestors were Muslim. Shocking, ain't it? :huh:

No wonder you're such a militant Christian, then ... like an ex-smoker in a restaurant ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

No wonder you're such a militant Christian, then ... like an ex-smoker in a restaurant ...

>_<

I guess the coffee in America isn't black enough and what not. Sometimes I get the turkish coffee at the Greek deli around the corner from my house and you don't as much drink it as you shovel it in your mouth with a spoon.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.