Jack Thompson(Evil videogame hating moron on G4TV.

jodo kast 5

You know, reading over this topic makes me appreciate how well educated Krookie is, and how far chris the jedi killer has to go. It also makes me question whether Jodo Kast has a space bar on his keyboard.

Seriously though, every time video game legislation gets in front of a judge, it gets knocked down. Judges know that the government can't play parent. The only thing the government can do is make sure the Game Industry is giving parents accurate information about their products.

The UK's First Amendment says underage kids can't buy Adult themed games.

Their first amendment really says that? I would think it would have to do with something like looting, killing, or something else. But if Jack Thompson says it, hey...It must be true. :-"

Christ...UK only started ammendments less than 15 years ago?

30, they just couldn't have Pong negatively influncing their kids.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

what jack thompson thinks will happen if kids play bully... on a playground:

rb2102.jpg

what will really happen:

band%20and%20recess%204.jpg

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

They should have just kept Sessler and Jack. The Daily guy was a noob.

Why would you call him a 'noob'? I didn't particulary like Sessler, as he acted like a hothead. And Jack's arguement seems flawed in my humble opinion. In fact the guy in the middle (CEO of Gamedaily) is probably wiser than both. He kept a cool demeanor throughout the entire session, and voiced a logical opinion about how the parents should be responsible (And I agree with that).

Besides there's no point in argueing over this. Movies, music and other forms of media are always pressured (It's not just the gaming industry).

Dude that's superman, he is so not violent.

thats kingdom come's superman who starts putting together a new world order that ends in a massive brawl that consumes kansas (which was already dead because of a nuke in the first issue) and ends with Cap. Marvel using his lightning to detonate a high yield nuke over head killing 90% of the participants in the battle.

so like...superman can survive a nuclear blast?

by that point in the timeline he'd soaked up enough solar energy that one of luthors lines is "you could drop a K bomb on big blues split curl and he wouldn't even blink"

Supermans other known weakness is magic hence Cap Marvel.

pretty much but only by direct attacks.

altho heatvision + "wand" does not a pretty sight make.