Warcraft Universe

Metal_billy

Yes i do know everything about Warcraft, go ahead ask me anything, i have read all the books, played all the games and never looked at the Warcraft wikki.

I will be awaiting your questions, and i will not look at the Warcraft wikki!!

Yup :D

Though im not that massive a geek as you may think, i do have a life.

Its just that when i was younger i really liked Warcraft and i started getting the books, back then Wiki did not exist so...

Ask me anything about Warcraft and i shal answer.

What is a "fantasy game"?

EDIT: Shouldn't this be in the Computer & Console forum?

A fantasy game is a game based on mythical versions of the past i.e. dragons during the medieval ages.

In case of Warcraft the game is set on a world called Azeroth which is kinda like our Medieval age but with dragons, magic e.t.c.

As for the Computer and console forum: it does not matter, this thread can be both here and there.

Edited by Metal_billy

Post damn you, I can't bear the tension any longer...

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

The races of Azeroth:

Trolls

Night elves

Humans

Dwarves

Gnomes

High elves/Blood elves

Orcs

Tauren

Undead (not really a race though)

Goblins

Dragons

Centaurs

Kobolds

Mountain Giants

Murlocs

Nerubians

Ogres

Pandaren

Quiraji

Quilboars

Sea Giants

Tuskar

Wildkin

Worgen

Yeti's

The different species of Trolls: Forest, Ice, Dark and Sand.

Of course there are insects and lesser beats such as Dogs, Spiders, Fish e.t.c.

Edited by Metal_billy

Warcraft is a fantasy game created by Blizzard.

There are 5 Warcraft games: Warcraft I, Warcraft II, Warcraft III ROC (Reign of Chaos), Warcraft III TFT (The frozen throne) and World of Warcraft.

Since you mentioned The Frozen Throne, I'm going to have to point out you missed Beyond the Dark Portal.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

What's Warcraft Adventures? Tell me the history of Medivh. What was Jaina's father best known for?

Oh, and you totally forgot Satyrs, sea witches and harpies.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

There are 5 Warcraft games: Warcraft I, Warcraft II, Warcraft III ROC (Reign of Chaos), Warcraft III TFT (The frozen throne) and World of Warcraft.

Since you mentioned The Frozen Throne, I'm going to have to point out you missed Beyond the Dark Portal.

Warcraft II is Beyond the Dark portal

Where can I find a Nerubian costume? It's for Halloween and robbing banks, preferably for robbing banks on Halloween.

Your going to have to find a Giant Spider costume because Nerubians look like Giant Spiders

I didn't ask what they looked like, I asked where to find the costume. If you can't answer a simple question like that then your thread is completely worthless!

No, I'm pretty sure there was an expansion pack. It had several more playable heroes than the main Warcraft II game, and really freakin' hard missions.

I mostly used it for the level editor, myself.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

What's Warcraft Adventures? Tell me the history of Medivh. What was Jaina's father best known for?

Oh, and you totally forgot Satyrs, sea witches and harpies.

I admit i have no idea what Warcraft Adventures is but...

Medivh was a Very powerfull wizard and the last of the guardians, his mother was Aegwin a guardain before him, Aegwin was the one who killed Sargares, a titan and ruler of the Burning Legion.

Medivh later discovered his great power when he was quite young, where he passed out and slept for a long time, after that he took on an apprentice named Kadgar.

But Kadgar did not know that Sargares survived his asumed destruction and possesed Medivh's body when he was still in his mothers womb, he visited a Orc named Gul'dan in a strange world called Outland, he told Gul'dan of the beutiful world known as Azeroth and opened the Dark portal for him and the horde.

Later Kadgar and a Half Orc half Human female named Garona killed Medivh in his tower.

Many years later Medivh appeared before Thrall and Jaina to tell them to go to Kalimdor to try and stop the Burning Legion.

Jaina's Father was an Admiral in the royal navy.

Satyr's are part of the Burning Legion so they are not really Affiliated with Azeroth

As for Sea wiched and Harpies... Yeah i forgot to mention them, my mistake.

Edited by Metal_billy

Where can I find a Nerubian costume? It's for Halloween and robbing banks, preferably for robbing banks on Halloween.

Your going to have to find a Giant Spider costume because Nerubians look like Giant Spiders

I didn't ask what they looked like, I asked where to find the costume. If you can't answer a simple question like that then your thread is completely worthless!

I don't think there is a Nerubian costume if there is then its news to me.

No, I'm pretty sure there was an expansion pack. It had several more playable heroes than the main Warcraft II game, and really freakin' hard missions.

I mostly used it for the level editor, myself.

You are correct. Warcraft 2 was Tides of Darkness. The expansion was Beyond the Dark Portal. :huh:"