If I was video gaming industry overlord...

The first game I would create a skill based classless hardcore story driven cyberpunk CRPG trilogy whose main story path would garner 60 hours of gameplay each. Combat would have a sload of options and can be toggled for Turn base or real time, but balanced for turn based.

Edited by Judge Hades

I'd make a MMORPG, with loot found in every container you came across, and combat so easy you can go make a sandwich and come back to find your character has defeated his enemy.

And many, many, powers.

Oh, and I'd make it console exclusive and be only an hour long, including load times.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Personally i'd make more comic based properties (invincible- I'm looking at you!)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I would do it the other way around..

First make a game that would sell billions of copies, to generate large amounts of cash, then buy the Fallout license from Beth.. then make the game of my dreams.. which kinda comes close to Hades vision.. only being Fallout instead of cyberpunk.. Cyberpunk would come close second for the chosen setting thouhg....

But maybe Hades premise is that he already has tons of cash.

What do you want?.. blink.gif

Me?!.. no.. I'm innocent, I swear!

Anyways, yeah.. then I'd skip the sellout part aswell and go buy the license asap... wonder if one could buy out WotC aswell, and make Obsidian/former BIS people finish Jefferson aswell as their take on Fallout 3.. before making Fallout 4 that would be the game of my dreams..

Would have liked to see those games... *sighs*

What do you want?.. blink.gif

You N00bs always forget that making games is a collaborative effort, which means if Hades wants red-haired cyberpunk-chicks in the game but the rest of the team doesn't agree (i.e. "No, that doesn't make sense. It has to be purple hair dammit!"), you have to accept that. IT'S REALLY NOT THAT EASY AS YOU THINK GUYS!!!

Btw, I'd make a huge RPG in the Austro-Hungarian empire, but instead of having the planets a'la Kotor, you cause trouble in Austria, Hungary, Galicia, Bohemia, Italy and wherever else and work yourself up to become emporer, or just join the freedom fighters and try to cause trouble there. :cool:

You N00bs always forget that making games is a collaborative effort, which means if Hades wants red-haired cyberpunk-chicks in the game but the rest of the team doesn't agree (i.e. "No, that doesn't make sense. It has to be purple hair dammit!"), you have to accept that. IT'S REALLY NOT THAT EASY AS YOU THINK GUYS!!!

Who said it had to be a collaboration? Absolute authoritarianism is much more efficient (and the game isn't going to sell anyway, so it doesn't matter if it's not very creative). :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

What's the second game you'll make?

Probably something that will make money.

Technically, wouldn't being a gaming industry overlord mean you have tonnes of money already...?

Therefore; who needs more money! Make some crazy game that will never sell!

Edited by Petay

I'd make Crackman. It would be about a round, yellow dude, eating pills like there was no tomorrow. And then he'd be haunted by his own ghostly hallucinations around a mazelike town. It'd be an instant hit, I know it!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

What's the second game you'll make?

Probably something that will make money.

Technically, wouldn't being a gaming industry overlord mean you have tonnes of money already...?

Therefore; who needs more money! Make some crazy game that will never sell!

Because the project would lose so much money that the mogul would need to re-create the fortune, just to get out of debt. :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The first game I would create a skill based classless hardcore story driven cyberpunk CRPG trilogy whose main story path would garner 60 hours of gameplay each.  Combat would have a sload of options and can be toggled for Turn base or real time, but balanced for turn based.

:):p:lol::lol::lol:

That is so amusing.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I'd call 01700-HITMAN

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I would make a FPS where I could pull all the pins on my grenades at once quickly. Why because I very suicidly in FPSes and recently I've been playing Battlefield 2 (Demo) on my friend's computer and I've been really pissed off at the slowness of my character and I also learned just because your guy has pulled the pin in that game doesn't mean it's going to explode, the timer (until it explodes) doesn't start untill after the grenade leaves the guy's hand. Also I've learned that with C4 just because you hear that beeping noise doesn't mean it's going to explode and take out the guy in a buggy 2 feet away from you.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I would make a FPS where I could pull all the pins on my grenades at once quickly. Why because I very suicidly in FPSes and recently I've been playing Battlefield 2 (Demo) on my friend's computer and I've been really pissed off at the slowness of my character and I also learned just because your guy has pulled the pin in that game doesn't mean it's going to explode, the timer (until it explodes) doesn't start untill after the grenade leaves the guy's hand. Also I've learned that with C4 just because you hear that beeping noise doesn't mean it's going to explode and take out the guy in a buggy 2 feet away from you.

*places a call to the FBI* :ph34r: