help needed!

when people say about the swkotor2 file and enable cheats,where is that file anyway.

i really need cheats and i would appreciate it if someone could tell me!!!

You really don't need cheats. Easy game. :cool:

And it's in

C:\Program Files\Lucasarts\SWKotOR2\swkotor2.ini

Type EnableCheats=1 at the end of the Game Options.

@Q1: You installed without changing any install-settings? Then open explorer and go to what Wild Storm said

@Q2: How are you stuck? Advise for now: Kill the droids (that helps? :p)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Which ones... the Go-to shaped ones right away... or the ones in the hallway?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Use any PC. Upload all your programs. You "should" have the ones of the turrets, shutdown and overload. Use either shutdown (self-explaining) or overload (makes the turrets attack the droids; but harder to kill themselves) on the turrets.

Then finish off the survivors and get the exile out of there (don't forget to use the console there... it holds a vital program)

^

for another method

Just open your Start menu, click on "Search"

Select to search all files in the "C" drive, and type in "swkotor2.ini " and then do the search.

It will appear, then open the file, it will most likely be in a notepad program, scroll down to "Game options" after the last entry under Game Options, type in EnableCheats=1

Then close the file, make sure you save it, start up the game and follow the cheat directions that sites like GameFaqs give you.

Edited by Darth Hades
wookiedance.gif

for another method

Select to search all files in the "C" drive, and type in "swkotor2.ini " and then do the search.

It will appear, then open the file, it will most likely be in a notepad program, scroll down to "Game options" after the last entry under Game Options, type in EnableCheats=1

Then close the file, make sure you save it, start up the game and follow the cheat directions that sites like GameFaqs give you.

is that for pc only because I have xbox version and when going to the secerity terminal what number do I press?

Edited by chos echo

If you have all programs and files with you, go to console where there are several deadly mines and a whole bunch of maintenance droids waiting for you. Upload all programs and files there.

For containment cell force shields, shut them down. Don't really have to do anything for droids, just leave it. Choose reset for turrets. Choose shut down for mine fields. To shift power from console at bridge, access primary power supply systems, and transfer them to secondary systems and exit. (This can only be done at consoles located at Bridge area)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

A thing about doing this part is being able to watch G0T0's yacht being blown up. More so, even though his droid form still remains on EH. Brief moment but look forward to it for quite a few games.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

If you have all programs and files with you, go to console where there are several deadly mines and a whole bunch of maintenance droids waiting for you. Upload all programs and files there.

For containment cell force shields, shut them down. Don't really have to do anything for droids, just leave it. Choose reset for turrets. Choose shut down for mine fields. To shift power from console at bridge, access primary power supply systems, and transfer them to secondary systems and exit. (This can only be done at consoles located at Bridge area)

it says I have to enter a number. And you didn't answer my first qeustion can you use cheats for xbox or is it just for pc?

Might be easier to ask anyone using x-box version cheats. My copy is for PC.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

for another method

is that for pc only because I have xbox version and when going to the secerity terminal what number do I press?

what i do is have atton and mira and mira shoots the floting mines then atton fights the big droid while mira shoots it.(you need to back up or the other driods might show up. then kill the droids in the room to your right then the left. save. then head towards the bridge open the door run away lure the big droids away run around in circles then after there died i kill the turrets by staying out of most of there sight and save exile. then the rest will be easy.

i NEED HELP DOWNLOADING MY DISCS WHEN EVER i GET TO DSIC 3 OR 4 IT DOESN'T RESPON OR IT SAYS ITS THE WRONG PATH OR ITS NOT THE DISC WHAT DO I DO?

You probably mean that you are asked to insert another disk that might not follow sequence of installation, like say from disc 1 to disk 4. If you have this, cancel your setup/installation. Assuming you are using PC version, could try restarting, and reinstall again. Keep trying till you can install it. Your problem is somewhat similar to mine.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

when people say about the swkotor2 file and enable cheats,where is that file anyway.

i really need cheats and i would appreciate it if someone could tell me!!!

You really don't need cheats. Easy game. :cool:

And it's in

C:\Program Files\Lucasarts\SWKotOR2\swkotor2.ini

Type EnableCheats=1 at the end of the Game Options.

um how do you get to that? i got the pc just got i've been playing xbox so i dont know how to do pc do you use it while your playing?

Edited by chos echo