What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

Xard should find a post by Krookie with a typo, and use it as a comeback

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

sleaterkinneythewoods.jpg

RRRRIOT GRRRRRL!

Son, you've just about grown a full blow uterus in mere seconds|minutes. Congrats, for I see we truly be* in the presence of a master, my tears, flowing like roses on powdered crack, belong only to you. Kiss. Kiss. Hug. Hug.

Tom Waits - Jockey Full Of Bourbon, from Jim Jarmusch's Down By Low, the very first shot, expanding.

* Intended.

Why don't you just check profile first... :(

That's still wrong. Take an English class.

Why don't you just check HIS profile first.

Learn how to speak any other language as well as Xard does, and then say that.

We're not talking about any other language, are we? No. We're talking about English, so stop trying to be a hero and stick up for Xard, as I am sure he is fully capable of doing it himself.

Why don't you just check profile first... :(

That's still wrong. Take an English class.

Why don't you just check HIS profile first.

Learn how to speak any other language as well as Xard does, and then say that.

We're not talking about any other language, are we? No. We're talking about English, so stop trying to be a hero and stick up for Xard, as I am sure he is fully capable of doing it himself.

I'm sure Xard being a Finn doesnt speak english as his first language, so we're kinda talking about a second language he learned in school. I urge you to try the same and then tell people to "take an english class". You'd be surprised how hard learning a language can be, more so because finnish is so different from english.

Indeed.

Yrit

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Dude, I mean no ill by this and love you like the brother I never had nor wanted, but I reckon those smilies do nothing but enhance K-Man's negativity, it's an internet thing, the roll-eyes guy just bugs you the wrong way, you know? So, yeah, those might be part of the problem, then again, maybe both of you are having a bad day, that too sometimes happens. Your initial comment struck me as a bit too anal, and I don't think you were aiming for that at all. Now hug, kiss and join me in our eternal love for buff-oiled men mocking each other for fat dineros. Life's too big a bitch to waste on flaming.

Against Me! - Cliche Guevara.

Edited by Baley

Now hug, kiss and join me in our eternal love for buff-oiled men mocking each other for fat dineros. Life's too big a bitch to waste on flaming.

erm... Meh, I'm too tired right now (and I drank my last coke can hour ago ) to continue this flamewar, so sure, why not, I do the hug part and forgive Krookie for starting this flamewar ( :p )but I skip the kissing part... after all, kissing Decapodian isn't actually my favorite thing to do :)

My grammar and vocabulary might be good when i write, but after a few beers i sounded like the lovechild of Mika H

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Nope. Dog instead ;)

Edited by Xard

I used to put "fluent in Spanish" on my resume, because I had several years of it in school. I was far from fluent in reality, however, and my resume-padding came back to bite me in the end. I was asked to call a Mexican company and ask questions about their recent acquisition. That was awkward.

Crowded House - Distant Sun

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Man, I just heard the new Audioslave song. :(

Audioslave - Original Fire

I thought they weren't gonna be "political." Still, that doesn't bother me near as much as the fact that I am totally unaffected by this song. I mean, I used to really care about Chris' music. I even liked the first Audioslave album. I just think they're treading water now, and maybe they'll look good by comparison to the rest of "modern rock," but that's a pretty damn shallow victory.

Soundgarden - Pretty Noose

Am I crazy or is the second song just much, much better?

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

8 Tracks? How old are you?

as stated already 40 + and old enough to have been collecting music for 30 +

and 8 tracks did suck only owned a few and half or better got ate by the players

LP's still rule ... but I'd be lost without my creative zen ultra 40 gig :(

Motorhead - Ace of Spades entire album (w00t)

Edited by Dragon Lord Jones

Man, I just heard the new Audioslave song.  :wub: 

Audioslave - Original Fire

I thought they weren't gonna be "political." Still, that doesn't bother me near as much as the fact that I am totally unaffected by this song. I mean, I used to really care about Chris' music. I even liked the first Audioslave album. I just think they're treading water now, and maybe they'll look good by comparison to the rest of "modern rock," but that's a pretty damn shallow victory.

Soundgarden - Pretty Noose

Am I crazy or is the second song just much, much better?

No, I'm a huge Chris Cornell fan, and I even liked some of the second Audioslave (I love Dandelion for one) and I find Original Fire to be quite terrible. Even Chris' vocals. This is really disappointing, because I was really hoping to get something good out of all the hyping they've been doing on making it a Soul/Classic Rock album.

He's releasing a new solo album next year. Maybe that'll be better.

Klaus Doldinger - In The Howling Forest

AH. NOSTALGIA. SWEET NOSTALGIA.

Having not posted in this this thread for ages I thought the time was right for me to grace it with my prescence again.

Anyway, I'm currently listening to: Beastie Boys - Song For The Man

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.