Hitman: Blood Money

I was thinking of

poisoning the bottle in the globe and the bottle by the mop, as I've seen two different marks drinking from those two bottles. I figured I could use the bomb for the last one, but I might have to use the weight on him, I suppose. That would suck. I did notice the burner, however. There are three targets, all tolled. Two are optional and one is necessary. BTW: Thanks alan. I saw what you meant. So I could sedate two people (I guess one by Nart's reconning.) and then murder three people and save the agent. Nice.

On the lighter side, my wife hates this game. She calls it my mafia shooting game. She thought she hated FEAR until I said I was playing "Hitman." hahaha I think she's thinking of ways of murdering me.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I don't know what grade I get, but I usually never get a cleanup deduction (except first mission, when I didn't know an assassin wasn't allowed to actually, you know, kill people) and I've made a habit of only taking one gun (usually the silverballer, silenced) and getting my suit back before I leave. I think $100,000 bonus is what I get for finishing with that grade.

I loved the "Until Death Do Us Apart" level. I think it was called that. Yiihaa!

Anyhow, I am on a mission to kill the vice-president inside the White House. As usual I brought my trusty silverballer (now fully equipped with a scope, silencer, a huge magazine and all sorts of neat stuff), but

the first thing that greets you is a metal detector. Around the corner was one of those ICA cases so I figured I'd put it in there.. but then I saw a fence just beside me so on a whim of a notion I threw my gun over that instead. A few seconds later a guard came by, picked it up and carried it away. Inside the White House, I strangled a guy inside a toilet, took his work uniform, went to the nearest guard's office and voila!, the silverballer was lying in their weapons case!

After that it was a piece of cake, although I didn't finish the mission yet because I love to explore the many different ways of taking out your target first.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

What were those ratings you got Josh?  Were they in place of the Silent Assassin rating?  I am referring to the Perfect + and Russian Hare.

I usually don't go for SA because I'm a stone cold killah who just takes out anyone in my way. The perfect marksmanship was on a level where I got Deranged Slayer (2 Noise, 10 Violence) and Russian Hare is the weapon-specific rating for getting a certain number of sniper rifle kills with perfect accuracy on a level. Other weapon-specific ratings are Sushi Chef (all knife kills), Pianoman (fibre wire), Blue Collar Killer (hammer), and Insane Florist (hedge clippers). Might have gotten a few names wrong.

I was thinking of

poisoning the bottle in the globe and the bottle by the mop, as I've seen two different marks drinking from those two bottles.  I figured I could use the bomb for the last one, but I might have to use the weight on him, I suppose.  That would suck.  I did notice the burner, however.  There are three targets, all tolled.  Two are optional and one is necessary.  BTW:  Thanks alan.  I saw what you meant.  So I could sedate two people (I guess one by Nart's reconning.) and then murder three people and save the agent.  Nice.

On the lighter side, my wife hates this game.  She calls it my mafia shooting game.  She thought she hated FEAR until I said I was playing "Hitman."  hahaha  I think she's thinking of ways of murdering me.

Just tell her that he's actually a man of God dispensing justice to the wicked.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Ok, so I finished Hitman: Blood Money tonight. I must say that the ending of the game was probably the best ending I've seen in a long while. Actually, off the top of my head, I can't think of any other ending that's been as unexpected and satisfactory as this one.. Great game, all in all!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I finished New Life earlier. I spooked the place and found all sorts of things to do. However, I still ended up killing everyone I met. No witnesses, but I managed to get caught on camera. Ugh. Like I said, however, I'm mostly interested in getting through on normal and then starting a new game. I'll go to expert and try to get through without killing any unecessary targets.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Well, I'm in an extremely irritating mission right now where I have to grab a brief-case, murder three people, and save some politician.

Obsidian Plays

Well, I'm in an extremely irritating mission right now where I have to grab a brief-case, murder three people, and save some politician.
HINT:

Whenever you kill any of your three targets, it's possible to obtain a Walkie-Talkie from their corpse. Having this item in your inventory has the effect of showing the remaining targets in your map.

As for the briefcase, forget about it until the end of the mission. You get extra $ if you exit the area with it, but you don't need to carry it with you at all times.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Problem is, if a cop finds it, they'll take it... elsewhere, probably making it harder for you to retrieve it later. So make sure you hide it well.

What I did involved a lot of disguise-swapping, and tossing the briefcase through the window, to the street below, then dashing out to retrieve it before the cops. But then again, I was aiming for SA. If you don't care about that too much, just take out the first mark, and leave the briefcase there. When you are done, you can get back for it.

EDIT:

Be careful, though, as the gangsters will shoot anyone that tries to get away with the briefcase...

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

What I did:

I got my SA by drugging the delivery man, becoming the delivery man, killing the leader to get his walkie talky, and finding convenient ways to get the other two. The way I got the shooter was great. I snuck up onto a balcony across from where he was. Once he came out, I whipped out the silenced Silverballer, shot him square in the head. No one noticed, and I continued about my business.

I haven't really bothered with getting SA, you don't unlock any special weapons like you did in some (or just one?) of the previous Hitman games, do you?

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.