Mysterious Rakatan Object

Have some of you noticed the strange object that you receive from a Rodian on Korriban in K1 that you have to bring to Motta the Hutt on Tatooine?

Has anyone tried it?

I have and it's very interesting. It's full of riddles...

Just curious to know what you think about it and if you remember some of the question.

Dying isn't that bad of an experience... :huh:"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Huh, you could open that box which you have to deliver to Motta? Wow, I thought that it was impossible :p What is in it, "Rakatan riddlestone"?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yes Xard, you can open it. The riddles are interesting but save before you open it because if you fail you die. If you win, which is quite easy (you only need a bit of intuition and logic), you don't receive any XP or credits though.

Huh, you could open that box which  you have to deliver to Motta? Wow, I thought that it was impossible :p What is in it, "Rakatan riddlestone"?

Yeah, you were entered into a "prison" trapped within your own mind (random) though there was another alien inside it, who has been there thousands of years and has figured out a way of getting out but he gives a challenge of riddles (easy riddles) and if you get them right you get freed- I don't know what happens if you get them wrong though

So I won't open it next time when I'm going to play k1.

Unless... Do you get some fun information about Rakata from it?

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Actually, I think if you listen to the tusken historian on Tatooine, he talks of what we later learn about the Rakatan empire. But, no, the riddle thing doesn't really teach you much, except that the Rakata had the technology to imprison criminals in little worlds.

Edited by indarkestday

Well, it isn't worth it then.

Around all the worlds you only get scraps of info. You need to reach the Rakatan Computer on the Unknown world to know all about the Empire.

I haven't played Kotor I more than 20 times, thanks for info. :-

Has anyone read that comic about those Terentatek hunters? It is quite cool :wacko:

Edited by Xard

The riddles were easy especially when you have a guide book lol

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

i used the guide book after i had beat the game like 5 times

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

I enjoy the riddles and the discussion with the Rakatan ... but other than enjoyment, diversion, and a little thought, there is no "tangible" reward ... why is it we play games again? (enjoyment, diversion, to make you think?)

I agree, it made for another element in the game and the riddles weren't that hard. I wanted to find the other prisoners who wondered off...don't know if this is possible but I certainly couldn't find them

I was more annoyed I couldn't take the box with me to the

Star forge. It "vanished". Bastards. I wanted to bring him 'home' for trial and execution - the Jedi way. :p:thumbsup::lol:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Bring what home for execution? A harmless box which hasnt done anything?

Anyways, Guide books for the lose

Whats the point in having something thats purpose is to help you and practically pass the game without having to be challenged, all you do is when your averagely stuck, read off a book and dont use your brain.

You may as well buy a guide book, and read it without playing the acctual game itself

Edited by Revan_Returns