Most beautiful girl in K1/K2

Who do you think is the most sexy girl in both K1/K2?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the most sexy girl in both K1/K2?

• Bastila Shan
    • Juhani
    • Mission Vao
    • Visas Marr
    • Brianna
    • Kreia
    • Mira
    • Female Revan
    • Female Exile

Guest The Architect
lol totaly here eyes when she is darth traya are so hot

Okay look I think the 'Darth Traya is hot' joke is getting a bit old, it's been around for quite a while now, it's just not funny anymore and starts to become scary, unless of course you guys aren't joking? ;):huh::rolleyes::x:lol:

Okay look I think the 'Darth Traya is hot' joke is getting a bit old, it's been around for quite a while now, it's just not funny anymore and starts to become scary, unless of course you guys aren't joking? :ermm::huh::):x:lol:

Of course I am not joking :-"

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Okay look I think the 'Darth Traya is hot' joke is getting a bit old, it's been around for quite a while now, it's just not funny anymore and starts to become scary, unless of course you guys aren't joking? :ermm::huh::):-:lol:

The point is not that she's hot but that she's hotter that whiny Bastila. :D

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Meh, Bastila bashing. :)

This is familiar thing. A: Person A doesn't like some movie/book/character etc, B: Persons B and C loves it (whatever it is) and are babling about it all the time C: It is popular (for example, Harry Potter) and numerous annoying fans keeps hyping it, person A is getting pissed. What is so cool about it? D: Person A starts to hate this thing, in this case, Bastila.

I don't mean you Pidesco with that, it is just common way of these hating things. I know many people who thought that Harry Potters were "ok books" but after hearing over and over again how great and best thing ever they were, they started to hate it.

It is counterreaction to fan hyping, it has appeared in me too on several times. (latest time was on one finnish site where someone talked how ultrasuperbcool thing Palpatine is )

I always thought that Bastila was good, sexy, and interesting character. That is of course, just my opinion. Everyone has their own opinion, better to respect it (unless the opinion is just dumb or something, which leads to question, what is dumb opinion. Bah, this is getting too complex...)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

It's just that I've always hated Bastila, even when playing the game for the first time. And the fact that everyone and their mothers seem to love her to bits just makes the hate grow more. It's not her physical attractiveness though (she's a meh in that department), it's the fact that I found her an annoying bore coupled with her being a major character in the game. And I thought she was a rather superficial character even for a CRPG.

These are my thoughts on Bastila, Xard.

Heja Sverige!!

Guest The Architect
Meh, Bastila bashing. :)

This is familiar thing. A: Person A doesn't like some movie/book/character etc, B: Persons B and C loves it (whatever it is) and are babling about it all the time C: It is popular (for example, Harry Potter) and numerous annoying fans keeps hyping it, person A is getting pissed. What is so cool about it? D: Person A starts to hate this thing, in this case, Bastila.

I don't mean you Pidesco with that, it is just common way of these hating things. I know many people who thought that Harry Potters were "ok books" but after hearing over and over again how great and best thing ever they were, they started to hate it.

It is counterreaction to fan hyping, it has appeared in me too on several times. (latest time was on one finnish site where someone talked how ultrasuperbcool thing Palpatine is )

I always thought that Bastila was good, sexy, and interesting character. That is of course, just my opinion. Everyone has their own opinion, better to respect it (unless the opinion is just dumb or something, which leads to question, what is dumb opinion. Bah, this is getting too complex...)

Yeah that's what happened to me with KOTOR. I thought it was a fun and interesting game and that it was 'pretty good' but when you hear lots of people saying crap like "OMFG, KOTOR is like the greatest thing since sliced bread man, REVAN'S SO ****ING COOL! He's like immortal, and Bastila is like so hot! And like, the KOTOR story is so magnificent, wonderful, it's better than the OT and the plot twist is so freaking awesome and unexpected it made my jaw drop!"

Yeah and pig's might fly. This is where I began to dislike KOTOR because of all the bloody undeserved hype. I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why KOTOR's story was so wonderful. IMO, almost everything about KOTOR was a complete ripoff from the OT and the story was flat, very forced, very linear, cliched and it lacked depth, detail and also BioWare did a piss poor job of covering up the overrated plot-twist as for me, it was very obvious that you were Revan, but despite my dislike of the laughable plot that BioWare produced IMO, it is just a video game afterall and it was still a pretty fun game to play. Video games are never usually supposed to produce supreme plots, characters, etc anyway. Besides, Jolee, HK-47 and Canderous were pretty well written characters IMO so that kind of improves things from my point of view and despite how dodge, childish and un-necessarily spoon-fed I thought the KOTOR story was, I have to admit, I was still hooked on the game when I first played it, because like I said, it was still fun for me...

Edited by The Architect

It's just that I've always hated Bastila, even when playing the game for the first time. And the fact that everyone and their mothers seem to love her to bits just makes the hate grow more. It's not her physical attractiveness though (she's a meh in that department), it's the fact that I found her an annoying bore coupled with her being a major character in the game. And I thought she was a rather superficial character even for a CRPG.

These are my thoughts on Bastila, Xard.

I don't mean you Pidesco with that, it is just common way of these hating things.

And that is what I said :shifty:

Oh, I know. I just couldn't be arsed to write the same thing again.

Heja Sverige!!

^ o:) You know you have to be greyish first right.... ?:wacko:

Simple,Dxun after Nar Shadda,just be nice,then go dark.Just because your sith doesn't mean you have to be a bastard.

Mira looks better dark IMO,it brings the redness of her hair out.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Some of the NPCs look decent being total darkside, Mira is one of them. But some of them look hideous like Atton.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Atton is very creepy as ds :)

Atton is very creepy as ds :)

I have no idea what you mean.

And I'm going to have to vote for Bast too; artistically speaking I think she's the most attractive. Although there was one of the Kotor2 Asian Exile's that wasn't too bad IMO.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

What's this Bastila voting again??

Vote Kreia!!!

Heja Sverige!!

• 2 weeks later...
Atton is very creepy as ds :ermm:

Think I remember Atton's face likened to being as purple as a prune which was months ago.

Would choose Mira as another female.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧