Al-Zarqawi Dead

LoneWolf16

It was uncivilized to rape/murder/molest the child.  :)

Yes, but it is best not to sink down to that base level.

I hate that argument. :thumbsup:

How are we sinking down to that base level by dishing out proper punishment to people for actions befitting a rabid animal?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Ok, good example: You **** then murder a three-year-old girl, you get your **** shoved in a pencil sharpener for a few...I dunno...days. :thumbsup:)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

From what Lonewolf is saying a proper punishment would be doing to the person what he did to the victim or making sure the criminal is incapable of during such crime ever again in a matter that would equalize the torment the criminal visited on the victim.

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth sort of thing.

Define proper punishment.

Something with the perp's testicles always works. No?

Hacksaw! (w00t)

Edit: Not quite Lyr.

Seriously, why do people defend the rights of child rapists/murderers?

Not like I'm calling for this in all cases, just in those that meet certain terrible criteria, like the aforementioned example.

Edited by LoneWolf16

- Everlast

Define proper punishment.

Something with the perp's testicles always works. No?

Hacksaw! (w00t)

Edit: Not quite Lyr.

Seriously, why do people defend the rights of child rapists/murderers?

Not like I'm calling for this in all cases, just in those that meet certain terrible criteria, like the aforementioned example.

Lawyers need money to survive also.

What if some foreign soldiers accidently kill a family member? Do you go bomb them?

It's all about intent. There's no accidentally raping a three-year-old girl. There's no "whoops" involved in that.

- Everlast

It's all about intent. There's no accidentally raping a three-year-old girl. There's no "whoops" involved in that.

Unless you work in the justice department >_<

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

There are also 'accidents'.

But it's not the same thing!!! You're not an evil terrorist!!!!!

Nice dodge. >_<

- Everlast

Honestly don't know how I'd react to something like that, so you got me there, but I know full well I wouldn't "bomb them" back.

On the other hand, if a guy broke into my house and murdered my entire family in cold blood, I'd be on board with the whole "stuff him full of hot coals and hang him in the square" approach.

- Everlast

You still have to murder his family. Eye for an eye, remember?

It's easy to think we're immune to cruelty when we're sitting on our butts reading gaming forums.

When you're already wishing people could get eviscerated and dragged along the streets, or having their Hades put into a pencil sharpener, you're perpetuating the same kind of cruelty. Cruelty is cruelty.

Motivation is one thing. Perpetuating an atrocity by contextually justifying it is another.

Justice indeed.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

strappado

n noun (plural strappados) historical a form of punishment or torture in which the victim was secured to a rope and made to fall from a height almost to the ground before being stopped with an abrupt jerk. ⇒the instrument used for this.

ORIGIN

C16: from French (e)strapade, from Italian strappata, from strappare 'to snatch'.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You still have to murder his family. Eye for an eye, remember?

Um...no. I've got an elastic definition for it...I judge on a case by case basis. His family suffers by losing their loved one.

It's easy to think we're immune to cruelty when we're sitting on our butts reading gaming forums.

When you're already wishing people could get eviscerated and dragged along the streets, or having their Hades put into a pencil sharpener, you're perpetuating the same kind of cruelty. Cruelty is cruelty.

Motivation is one thing. Perpetuating an atrocity by contextually justifying it is another.

Justice indeed.

Never said I was immune to it. I know full well that methods like what I've described are cruel, and definitely unusual.

Perhaps if I explained it like this; To me, to perform such acts as what I've explained and what Zarqawi and company have done, automatically deprives the perpetrators of their basic humanity and the rights that go along with it. In my mind, these brutalities are not happening to people, they're happening to rabid, mindless animals....which is strange, because I'm an animal person...but I digress.....

Cruelty, yes, but just cruelty.

or having their Hades put into a pencil sharpener

I know this is a semi-serious topic, but I couldn't help but laugh at that.

Edited by LoneWolf16

- Everlast

Perhaps if I explained it like this; To me, to perform such acts as what I've explained and what Zarqawi and company have done, automatically deprives the perpetrators of their basic humanity and the rights that go along with it. In my mind, these brutalities are not happening to people, they're happening to rabid, mindless animals....which is strange, because I'm an animal person...but I digress.....

So how do you think people can make themselves crash a plane into a highly populated area, knowing fully the consequences of such? Because they're evil terrorists!!!1????

Hadescopy.jpg

So how do you think people can make themselves crash a plane into a highly populated area, knowing fully the consequences of such? Because they're evil terrorists!!!1????

The people in those buildings were innocents. Not what I'm talking about at all. The point is null and void.

Edited by LoneWolf16

- Everlast

Or religious extremists.

The people in those buildings were innocents. Not what I'm talking about at all. The point is null and void.

You mean, mindless animals. Death to the American dogs! It's easy to kill dogs, right? Mindset != motive.

Hadescopy.jpg

Putting their what in what? Leave me out of that, Llyr. >_<

As for collateral damage, there will always be innocents killed in war. You can do your best to prevent it or simply not care, but that is the nature of war.

Edited by Judge Hades

You mean, mindless animals. Death to the American dogs! It's easy to kill dogs, right? Mindset != motive.

To me, to perform such acts as what I've explained and what Zarqawi and company have done, automatically deprives the perpetrators of their basic humanity and the rights that go along with it.

Those people in the buildings didn't do anything to warrant an attack.

I am not a terrorist, I am not advocating the death of innocents, I'm simply fine with the concept of murderous rapists having their genitals mangled.

- Everlast