17 terror suspects arrested in Toronto

Atreides

:blink:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

well well well.i thought mods of a site supposed to be objective'n sideless.noone answered my questions.more over even mod took their sides.i have to say that this is the first side ever a mod made such a statement.after seeing a 'brutal' mod(im not sure if he was living in canada or us) who was 17 yrs old and killed the membs of teh site he 'modded' cuz of their use of 'poor grammar'.to the mod i want to ask that:shall u kill me cuz of ^^y p00r gr4a^^mar?do u 'really' think that spy satellite r to examine the balls of terrorists?if u say yes, i shall understand why babies r being raped in iraq. hahhahaha

kids these days

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

I have not yet visited death upon any members. I can't speak for my colleagues.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

can u tell me why have u locked the eu thread?

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

Good job.

But what's going on?

Used to be you never heard of bad guys in Canada.

Everybody in Canada was known to be good and trustworthy and loyal and chaste and ..... well, maybe not completely chaste ..... and tough and hardworking and so on and so on (except for the chaste part).

Now, hardly a week goes by when they aren't digging up bodies on somebodies farm or finding tons of explosives in somebodies outhouse or something like that.

Oh Canada! What has become of you?

:D

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

You claim that you come specifically onto the internet to waste time, are exceptionally liberal with insults, and you come onto a video game forum of all places.

As if you aren't a kid. (A troll at the very least)

I particularly love the "u seem racist" and "u suck" comments "hidden messages." I mean, what are the odds that you can take random letters and make a different thead. We bow before the almighty intellect of people that talk about pilots masterbating and the balls of terrorists.

And yes...Canada definitely has spy satellites. In fact, our space industry is absolutely thriving. And secret! So secret you can't actually see where the rockets take off....nobody knows where they come from!

I think you're just an anti-West, anti-Christian person that has been so mislead to think that all Western/Christian people are out to get you.

I pity you Onur. Not only are you not actually courageous, you've been brainwashed. :blink:

In other news, I vote lockdown as well as examine the possibility of a ban.

Edited by alanschu

You claim that you come specifically onto the internet to waste time, are exceptionally liberal with insults, and you come onto a video game forum of all places.

As if you aren't a kid.  (A troll at the very least)

I particularly love the "u seem racist" and "u suck" comments "hidden messages."  I mean, what are the odds that you can take random letters and make a different thead.  We bow before the almighty intellect of people that talk about pilots masterbating and the balls of terrorists.

And yes...Canada definitely has spy satellites.  In fact, our space industry is absolutely thriving.  And secret!  So secret you can't actually see where the rockets take off....nobody knows where they come from!

I think you're just an anti-West, anti-Christian person that has been so mislead to think that all Western/Christian people are out to get you.

I pity you Onur.  Not only are you not actually courageous, you've been brainwashed.  :blink:

In other news, I vote lockdown as well as examine the possibility of a ban.

what is your reason for your ban?have i called u gay?have i flamed u personally?i think the ones deserving the ban r the ones flaming me like a teen does.even the mod flamed illogically.is my ban cuz im muslim or turk or something?do u call trolls who thinks teh opposite of u?r u bush?as he says ''those who dont support us r the ones who r against us''.in fact ''those who dont s*** our balls r teh ones who we shall slay''.u make no sense to me kid.

The Illuminator

Oh please Lucius! We love those!

Dem are soo funny! And they so display truth!

Please Lucius! I'll give you my pseudo cookie!

I have enough warnings as it is... Theres probably a few political correct mods out there who'd just love to ban a Dane. :blink:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

@Onur: Maybe you should drop this and start talking about why you like KotOR2 so much...

was our subject kotor?u r off-topic

EDIT: Lucius, can you PM the link? I have no warnings!  :blink:

as u have 'no' warnings, noone can 'warn' me if i am to insult the 'holy things' of a major religion.

thnxz for your information.

Edited by Onur The Courageous

The Illuminator

The topic is "17 suspected terrorists arrested in Toronto".

How are you on topic calling posters here anti-Islamists?

Lucius hasn't sent me the link yet and even if he had I would not post the picture because although I am Atheist I still respect other people and their beliefs.

However I have no problems pushing your personal buttons if there is a possiblity that hilarity could ensue which, I admit, is useless.

Your posts are funny enough.

Edited by astr0creep

what is your reason for your ban?have i called u gay?have i flamed u personally?i think the ones deserving the ban r the ones flaming me like a teen does.even the mod flamed illogically.is my ban cuz im muslim or turk or something?do u call trolls who thinks teh opposite of u?r u bush?as he says ''those who dont support us r the ones who r against us''.in fact ''those who dont s*** our balls r teh ones who we shall slay''.u make no sense to me kid.

Well, you did call me and all of my friends anti-Islamic racists. Sorry if that didn't go over well with me.

Your use of the English language is rather crude, as in you seem insistent on talking about the phallus. References to pilots masterbating, and spy satellites to count the number of hairs on the testicles of terrorists don't do much to endear me.

I call people that come onto forums, insult the users of that forum by calling them racists little kids trolls. Hence why I called you one.

Edited by alanschu

turkey rules, public executions are the ****. nothing like a 14-year old girl stoned to death.

ive 'never' said turkey rules.turkey is a s0xx0rer in many aspects, but that is another 'deep' subject of another thread.moreover i dont need any support for my opinions as i dont post for that purpose.ud better say what really u 'believe' is true instead of such statements

The Illuminator

Well, you did call me and all of my friends anti-Islamic racists. Sorry if that didn't go over well with me.

Your use of the English language is rather crude, as in you seem insistent on talking about the phallus. References to pilots masterbating, and spy satellites to count the number of hairs on the testicles of terrorists don't do much to endear me.

I call people that come onto forums, insult the users of that forum by calling them racists little kids trolls. Hence why I called you one.

r u drunk or something as u seem unaware of your posts sent against my statements?did u send them 'unconsciously'?

The Illuminator

Onur: What?! What?! What?! After reading your messages, i still don't understand what you're talking about.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well, you did call me and all of my friends anti-Islamic racists.  Sorry if that didn't go over well with me.

Your use of the English language is rather crude, as in you seem insistent on talking about the phallus.  References to pilots masterbating, and spy satellites to count the number of hairs on the testicles of terrorists don't do much to endear me.

I call people that come onto forums, insult the users of that forum by calling them racists little kids trolls.  Hence why I called you one.

r u drunk or something as u seem unaware of your posts sent against my statements?did u send them 'unconsciously'?

And this isn't insulting me how?

Edited by alanschu