Kotor 1 uber-glitch

This image will be haunting my nightmares tonight.

Good gods.

This many Bastilas around is a surefire way to get me to fall to the dark side.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Sayeth the Carth/Atton fangirl...

Afraid of competition? :huh:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Carth... Atton... what's the difference :lol:"

Bastila...Kreia... what's the difference :-"

:huh:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Sayeth the Carth/Atton fangirl...

Afraid of competition?  :shifty:

Yes, I'm afraid of competition for a couple of fictitious, pixelated video game characters.

Give me some credit. I realise I'm a fangirl and all, but come on! :lol:

Bastila just really annoys me. Made me want to bitchslap her condescending, preachy ass a number of times.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Yes, I'm afraid of competition for a couple of fictitious, pixelated video game characters.

Ah, but you should be... you should be :lol:

Give me some credit. I realise I'm a fangirl and all, but come on! :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bastila just really annoys me. Made me want to bitchslap her condescending, preachy ass a number of times.

:shifty:

:o

<Speachless>

*grabs popcorn*

*waits for a fight... a pretty unfair one too*

^

Carth... Atton... what's the difference  :lol:"

Bastila...Kreia... what's the difference  :lol:"

Carth is a winging whining insecure kocky man, whereas Atton is just a kocky man.

I wont comment on Bastilla, as Im not getting involved in any Bastilla arguments... they all end the same way...

*grabs more popcorn*

Edited by aerowars617

Bastila is overrated

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Carth is a winging whining insecure kocky man, whereas Atton is just a kocky man.

If the amount of whining would make somebody less attractive for fanbois/girlz then I haven't noticed that much with Bastila VS. the others like Mira/Handmaiden and Visas....

I wont comment on Bastilla, as Im not getting involved in any Bastilla arguments... they all end the same way...

From the fact you write Bastila incorrect I can already see you are no fanboy. That's enough...

Bastila is overrated

^

From the fact you write Bastila incorrect I can already see you are no fanboy. That's enough...

Or I just made a simple typo :shifty:

I prefer to stay neutral on these arguments. It just ends up being a flame war (not as bad as a Juhani flame war)

:lol:

<Speachless>

Oh please. Like you and all the other Bastila fanboys never made nasty comments about Carth's complaining and the likes. :lol:

I just don't happen to like Bastila, is all. That can happen, you know. :shifty: (In fact, my bf was so irritated by her that he refused to finish the romance "quest" with her and would simply not talk to her at all.)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

*grabs even more popcorn*

*Awaits "that can NOT happen" comment by random wanton slaughter #203*

In fact, my bf was so irritated by her that he refused to finish the romance "quest" with her and would simply not talk to her at all

He just says so for you... :shifty::lol:"

^

Ya know, I was expecting someone to make that comment... but we don't have that kind of relationship. Believe me, if he liked Bastila, I'd know. He had no problem telling me how hot the Handmaiden looked when he turned her dark side and she looked all gothy. :shifty:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Guest The Architect
Exile has fans?

Probably not, but I'm an Exile fan though, I like him/her more than Revan (runs from the Revan fanboys) I would've liked Revan, but all those stupid fanboy's that go on about his/her so called "ultra-cool super mega genius and god like power" just ended up putting me off since people should realise, KOTOR is just a VIDEO GAME, nothing more, get over the stupid Revan mania, the characters from the KOTOR games have GOT NOTHING on the characters from the OT, anyone who claims otherwise should be thrown in jail.

The Exile feels more like a beleivable character, Revan to me is simply 'not' a beleivable character, ever heard of the saying "too good to be true" that's what I think of Revan, he/she is made out to be some perfect, flawless character, IMO, I enjoyed playing as the Exile more than I did playing some "mind-wiped" former Dark Lord, you know, BioWare gets a lot more credit than what it really deserves for it's story, to me, it's not the story that made KOTOR so great for me, in fact, I thought the story was one of the weakpoints of KOTOR, it was pretty silly, quite lame and lacked depth IMO, but anyway...

I'm now hoping that in KOTOR III GO-TO shoots Revan in the back and kills him/her, that would really stick it to the Revan fanboys, imagine their reactions, the 'fat-one', the droid that nearly everyone loves to hate kills the beloved fanboys so called "uber-powerful force-god" now that would be getting the point across that it's the writers, NOT the gameplay and stats that decide how powerful someone is.

Edited by The Architect

I am hating both of them now. ^_^ Thanks to your enormous hype about 'em :devil:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

What is so interesting about Bastila anyway?

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Bastila is EVERYTHING!!!!!1!!

All other opinions are blasphemy. My Holy sword +7 shall smite you!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)