Wow, because it worked in N.Korea!!

kumquatq3

Because espionage never goes on in these parts of the world? I'm willing to bet the U.S already has every facility mapped exactly. Pass a few of the newly developed bunker busters to Israel and airstrike by proxy.

If there was any way to collect, I'd bet a fiver that if/when a strike is called, some of the facilities are missed. Don't make the mistake of assuming that just because a man hasn't got a suit, and has dust in his hair that he's stupid. Plenty of teh key materiel, particularly personnel, will be dispersed.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Walsingham's analogy reminds me of a story about my grandfather.

He was a proud man, fairly well to do after accquiring the LA County Impound, but while he co-owned it, he still worked in it just as much as anyone else. He did body, the other owner was the head mechanic, and one day after work he went to purchase an anniversary present for my grandmother. He asked to see the diamond rings, and the jeweler, seeing his grease covered hands made a poor assumption that my grandfather was dirt poor and proceeded to break out the 'budget' rings. My grandfather told him he needed to go to the bank to withdraw some money. Shorty he returned with a wad of Franklins the size of my fist, totalling some $20,000. He pulled it from his coveralls and asked the jeweler if he had anything that costed about 'this much' gesturing to the bills. The dumbfounded jeweler explained that they didn't carry anything that expensive (this is the sixties) but something could be made to order. My grandfather told him that sadly he didn't have time to wait on an order and made his purchase at the jeweller across the street.

I'm not sure what this has to do with the topic at hand but that's what I get for posting at five in the morning.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

It's not because they're not wearing a suit, it's because they're muslim. Anyone that believes in that wash has the mental age of a 2 year old.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

But can make timed explosives and maintain media channels, not to mention networking all that manpower some of the organisations need.

This is of course only about the extremists.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Please, if you think someone's intelligent merely becasue they can bomb people or operate a camera then you should be conversing with the local primary school kids.

They couldn't even set up their own nuclear facilities. They had to conscript the Russians to help them.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

Please, if you think someone's intelligent merely becasue they can bomb people or operate a camera then you should be conversing with the local primary school kids.

They couldn't even set up their own nuclear facilities. They had to conscript the Russians to help them.

If you think someone is stupid simply because of their religion, then you're an idiot.

I have no love for organized religion. I'm an athiest myself.

But it's very evident that believing in a religion is not correlated in any way with intelligence. Even if it's a wacky cultish fringe religion (though those people will probably get more of the gullible kind.

I have met (and been taught) by many very intelligent Muslims.

I have no love for organized religion.  I'm an athiest myself.

But it's very evident that believing in a religion is not correlated in any way with intelligence.  Even if it's a wacky cultish fringe religion (though those people will probably get more of the gullible kind.

No Alan, I won't say a thing... :rolleyes:

But it's very evident that believing in a religion is not correlated in any way with intelligence.  Even if it's a wacky cultish fringe religion (though those people will probably get more of the gullible kind.

No you haven't. They've been taught by intelligent people giving the illusion that they themselves are also. Then they try and pass on those teaching to people such as yourself, once again reinforcing the illusion. Is a parrot intelligent because it can mimic human speech?

For your benifit that was a rhetorical question.

Why not just... Let Iran have nuclear capability.

If their a responsible country, good. If not , they better hope there's no counter-attack.

Who's willing to take a bet that Isreal is not at this very moment, preparing its own arsenal and counter-measures.

Maybe the next Fallout can be in the middle-east.

Light a candle, and pray. A canticle for Leibowitz.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060516/ap_on_...ea/iran_nuclear

VIENNA, Austria - Key European nations are considering offering    Iran a light-water nuclear reactor as part of incentives meant to persuade Tehran to give up its uranium enrichment program, a senior diplomat said Tuesday.

But a U.S. official said Washington would likely oppose the plan.

A senior diplomat familiar with international attempts to dissuade Iran from enrichment said the tentative plans still were being discussed among France, Britain and Germany as part of a possible package to be presented Friday to senior representatives of the five

Diplomacy isn't exhausted, but it is unlikely to succeed at this point in my mind, but if it ultimately fails.....

sanctions, sanctions, sanctions

If Russia and China won't, battleship diplomacy, then war.

Otherwise you will be going through this every time some country makes a run for the bomb, and if N.Korea has taught us anything, it's appeasement and IAEA monitering don't work.

WHy don't people ever learn?

EDIT: I can post again! It's a miracle!

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

• 3 weeks later...

firstly i have to say that 'no country' must have nuclear weapons or technology allowing them to make nuclear weapons like nukes.this includes country like usa, england and israel.saying that only teh ones ive mention have right to have nuclear weapons is not only laughable but also blindly nationalist and fascist statement.

after seeing those western countries and israel having those nuclear crap i feel insecure in turkey as i dont know if israel one day decides to use those nuclear weapons against us as we dont have even teh uranium covered nuke crap yet.so i think turkey also 'must' have that nuclear technology and iran cannot be blamed for such attempts.

setting israel was a complete tragedy as some politically managed jews bought some arabs houses and declared independence.teh religious fascist israelian's crap like 'being teh chosen race' or 'being the owners of the promised land of yehova' is nothing but a great threat not only for iran but also for syria, and turkey as their promised! lands' borders include those countries.considering this, i think that r there politically managed jews in turkey buying houses in some areas having such a plan.cuz turkish low IQed government started to sell 'everythin' to make some finances and to enter teh unionion! of erope.not only jews but also other races like englis, or german ppl buy houses or lands in turkey.

after teh promised! land crap, i personally dont consider iran to have a paranoia of an israelian attack as the setting of israel at least, was completely illegal and against every diplomatic rule.to stop nuclear arming, 'every' country must stop nuclear arming wo babling 'nuke r not harmful' crap.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

No you haven't. They've been taught by intelligent people giving the illusion that they themselves are also. Then they try and pass on those teaching to people such as yourself, once again reinforcing the illusion. Is a parrot intelligent because it can mimic human speech?

For your benifit that was a rhetorical question.

What? If a parrot can demonstrate the ability to have abstract critical thinking as well as problem solving skills, then yes.

But hey, you've just given yourself the illusion that you are somehow correct when assessing the intelligence of people that believe in religion because of your own biases against religion.

I'm sure the fact that my Muslim calculus teacher was a complete fraud when he taught me transcendental caculus, and was actually not intelligent at all. :shifty:

Absolutely. I forgot that a Muslim University Professor is a University Professor simply because he can regurgitate information. Not because he possesses abstract problem solving skills, and the ability to complete a doctoral thesis!

It's because they were taught by intelligent non-Muslims! How could I be so blind!

Absolutely.  I forgot that a Muslim University Professor is a University Professor simply because he can regurgitate information.  Not because he possesses abstract problem solving skills, and the ability to complete a doctoral thesis!

It's because they were taught by intelligent non-Muslims!  How could I be so blind!

how the bloody hell did u make such a general conclusion?have u been to a muslim country's university before?or r u using imagination fed by prejudgement?

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

Absolutely.  I forgot that a Muslim University Professor is a University Professor simply because he can regurgitate information.  Not because he possesses abstract problem solving skills, and the ability to complete a doctoral thesis!

It's because they were taught by intelligent non-Muslims!  How could I be so blind!

how the bloody hell did u make such a general conclusion?have u been to a muslim country's university before?or r u using imagination fed by prejudgement?

You constantly astound and amaze me. He was being sarcastic.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

You constantly astound and amaze me. He was being sarcastic.

i dont think so after considering his 'very' recent performances.i also have to say that old greek and mid aged europe were just copying and pasting teh researches non-muslim and muslim arabs were made ages before them and dclaring that that was their inventions.however using teh arab origined knowledge to mke developed materials would be a more logical and historically supported statement.

The Illuminator