Mistaken identity

Walsingham

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/video/cabbie.wmv

The BBC mistakenly bring the cab driver sent to get a technology 'expert' onto the set. The thing I love is that despite his trouble with English he basically gets across the key points. Either he's a smart cookie, or the experts talk toffee. :D

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

it's kinda funny... it seems more like she's trying to talk around him rather than with him.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yeah, I saw this in the news. They also showed a picture of the actual expert. Nice how nobody noticed that the white, middle-aged, thin technology expert they were expecting had somehow turned into a large, young black fellow. :(

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well, that's british news.  In America the News service gains the information before anyone else, including government intelligence.  In Britain, the news service is just oblivious.

No offence, but that's the daftest thing I've heard for weeks. :);)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

A pro actor couldn't have handled it better than the poor guy, and yes his expression at the beginning is priceless.

I would still prefer BBC as my news provider over any other news service in the world though ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Personally I'd love that shift... and do you get 2 hrs overtime?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.