Uninstalling it.

:blink::wub:

I never liked much about it. Spacebattles were ok, but...meh

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I have one (pre-CU) that's been a medic and pistoleer (back when that existed) and another one that's a commando (alt-post NGE) I play the commando more than my pre-CU char

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I hate swg,i bought it with the 60 pre-paid card,but they dont sell them anymore in europe and i cant use a usa type card,so lucasarts totly riped me of.Those bas***** (sorry for language).

There is no peace; there is aggression.

There is no fear; there is power.

There is no serenity, there is anger.

There is no weakness; there is strength.

There is no death; there is the immortality of the Dark Side.

I am the Heart of Darkness.

I know no fear, but rather I instill it in my enemies.

I am the destroyer of worlds.

I know the power of the Dark Side.

I am the fire of hate.

All the Universe bows before me.

I pledge myself to the Darkness.

For I have found true life, in the death of the light.

concur, it looked good and all, star wars online - wow, my first impression, but then what i have heard is that it is 1) expensive 2) not worth it, according to people its somewhat out of control now

what age is it set in?

Hmm...From ending of Ep III (newest expansion) and mostly between ANH and ESB

Seriously, WoW owns the nooblets such as S.W.G :-

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

:huh:

No they aren't. Well, some of them are. But there is different kinds of people in 6 million

SWG was a blast till the NGE hit... CU was ok, took a week or so to get use to it but it was play-able... I had a fulltemp jedi.. a BH/pistoleer.. and a chef... had 2 accounts for most of the time I played, took for ever to get jedi it seemed.. but when they gave jedi as a starting profession it was like spitting in all the vets faces.. took 6 months just to unlock jedi and then another 6 months of grinding to get full temp... and to have that given to every one after all that work is just a joke man... I am waiting for SWGemu.com to make the pre-cu, free site... if that ever gets off the ground I will be there....

I have never tried it, nor will I ever consider buying it as I agree it is ludicrous to pay for a game, and then some.

I have however heard that HK-47 is in the latest SW Galaxies, and I would like to ask those of you who have played SWG "what have they have done with HK and what becomes of him?"

i play swg cause i love science fiction but as soon as star trek or a another sci fi mmo that i like comes along i'm jumping ship if swg doesn't die before then whjich is possible.

that ST MMO should be comming out around 2007/2008.

im suprised the computer didnt overheat or something, that is afterall about 11 days :lol: I cant believe you can spend 11 days solid playing it, but then if you had a bot it would be possible... and illegal :)