Which is the coolest opening crawler?

Which do you think was the coolest opening crawler?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think was the coolest opening crawler?

• TPM
    • AotC
    • RotS
    • ANH
    • TESB
    • RotJ
    • Kotor I
    • Kotor II
    • The Star Wars Kid Vid
    • Others (please specify)

• 2 months later...

Surely not every recent post of mine is a spam message? Granted, could admit that my first 150 posts since 1st one from zero count were part of those. And maybe did indeed repeat some things, but doubt that it makes up even half of my cumulative posts. And by the way, quite a few of them were messages about helping new members. Is that so wrong? Unless you're saying that nobody spams at all, not even once. Besides, mine was not necessarily excessive.

Won't argue anymore than this as it is tiring.

Resume thread.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Surely not every recent post of mine is a spam message? Granted, could admit that my first 150 posts since 1st one from zero count were part of those. And maybe did indeed repeat some things, but doubt that it makes up even half of my cumulative posts. And by the way, quite a few of them were messages about helping new members. Is that so wrong? Unless you're saying that nobody spams at all, not even once. Besides, mine was not necessarily excessive.

Won't argue anymore than this as it is tiring.

Resume thread.

I agree with you vaxen83... everybody spams once in a while, but it's not a crime. Lets move on.

Might be TESB.

Can't really think of crawler that's interesting, but thought Episode V was interesting for theme of galaxy being plunged into a certain period of darkness with despatching of Empire probes in locating Alliance location. Unusual way of introducing an SW movie.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

You know, Sturm only berated you because you necro.

Don't necro.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ignore Sturn and stay on-topic and one will be fine. Just have to keep spam minimal, not that one cannot do it at all. Only if unavoidable, then maybe.

Still have to go with TESB not just for its introduction, but also its ending. Story was not exactly as dark where galaxy is actually plunged into total darkness. Think part where Falcon finally shot into hyperspace was its ticket back to a beacon of rest/hope.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Continuous off-topic spam talking about too much spam is still spam and disrupts the thread. Thread pruned a little.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 2 months later...