Expected first NWN2 campaign game time

Where's your expected game time fall? (in hours)  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Where's your expected game time fall? (in hours)

• 00-10
    • 10-15
    • 15-20
    • 20-25
    • 25-30
    • 30-35
    • 35-40
    • 40-45
    • 45-50
    • 50+

While this is interesting, given the conflicting numbers that various outlets have been reporting, as well as Josh's statement that the game isn't at a state where one can accurately estimate the playtime of NWN2, I feel that this is perhaps a tad bit premature, and as such I cannot hazard an educated guess as to how long it will take me to complete the single-player campaign.

What?  I know people with the Adult form of ADD.  Sre they like to play video games but prefer short ones so that they can move on to something else.  It wasn't meant to be an insult.

Well I prefer new things but I like my RPGs in the 60-100 range.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

"What? I know people with the Adult form of ADD. Sre they like to play video games but prefer short ones so that they can move on to something else. It wasn't meant to be an insult."

Eh. 'Tis true. And, I know people with ADD that will play a game for hours on end...

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I definitely have some form of ADD. It's manageable, but I've never been terribly good at focusing. That's why I make a good teacher, I get just as bored as the kids and keep things moving along.

What?  I know people with the Adult form of ADD.  Sre they like to play video games but prefer short ones so that they can move on to something else.  It wasn't meant to be an insult.

It's a bit presumptuous to think that someone that isn't interested in a 30 hour game suffers from ADD.

Presumptuous? Yes, but as Hurlshot admitted he does have a form of ADD, so I ware correct with my presumptuous comment. :)

Also, it was not an insult. Oh, yes, I do have OCD on very minor things like role playing games. :)

Edited by Judge Hades

I would say both. :)

I also get obsessive with certain words such as Turnips. I would say turnips to answer a question that would have nothing to do with the vegetable. It stemmed from the fact I was playing Baldur's Gate 2 at the same time taking Native American Literature class and well my brain has been fixated on turnips ever since.

I even say the word backwards just to annoy my roommate.

Edited by Judge Hades

Things I have gotten fixated/obsessive on:

Turnips

Cyberbob

Theme song from Gilligan's Island. (sing it almost constantly when I get bored)

Killing Aribeth. (Got a save on NWN up to that point so I can kill her over and over and over again)

Pulling the hair off my arms, one by one.

Bubblegum Crisis

Baldur's Gate, I have played that game more times than any other game that I have worn out the discs and had to buy 4 copies over the years.

Game mechanics

Canon Material (regardless of what that material is)

d20

Edited by Judge Hades

You said it bud. i 'vew never even seen Bubblecum crisis thouhg, but waht does it matter anyways? ntohing!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds