Cheering yourself up

Walsingham

I eat Ruffles.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Not that I've had the chance for over five years, but a good swim in the sea does wonders. Salt water helps (through osmosis) to remove some of the toxins out of the body through the largest organ (the skin).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Would that explain the steady decline in my level of happiness since I moved from Florida then?

Haven't seen the ocean in so long...it's the absolute best place to relax, or to just sit and think. The beach at night, waves crashing, over and over, lulling you into a sense of...well, sort of feels like no change in life is so big or terrible that it disrupts those waves for long enough to really matter...

Or something. Anyways. I really need to get back...maybe I can go to college down there...something to think about at least.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I flex in front of the mirror, wearing only a leather thong and baby oil.

Sounds swedish (w00t) :ermm:

I don't do anything specific. Listening music and watching all best humorous movies from my bookmarks etc.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Would that explain the steady decline in my level of happiness since I moved from Florida then?

Haven't seen the ocean in so long...it's the absolute best place to relax, or to just sit and think. The beach at night, waves crashing, over and over, lulling you into a sense of...well, sort of feels like no change in life is so big or terrible that it disrupts those waves for long enough to really matter...

Or something. Anyways. I really need to get back...maybe I can go to college down there...something to think about at least.

I've lived my entire life just about 100 meters from the coast (actually, Denmark has almost nothing but coastline), so I know what you mean. I don't spend much time at the water, I guess I take it for granted since I really haven't thought about how it would be not seeing the sea every morning.

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I've lived my entire life just about 100 meters from the coast (actually, Denmark has almost nothing but coastline), so I know what you mean. I don't spend much time at the water, I guess I take it for granted since I really haven't thought about how it would be not seeing the sea every morning.

I completely underestimated the effect it had when I moved from the Coast (I lived ON the beach in Surfers Paradise for decades) to Sydney. Yes, Sydney is ON the coast, but I lived about half-an-hour travel away (big city, lots of traffic), and I moved into a flat in the middle of a 24hr business zone, in a flat with no view!

I agree, the sound of waves gently lapping on a beach are very therapeutic (to those who have grown used to it: my partner can't stand it, because it "annoys" her!), I think of it similarly to your explanation; the waves have been crashing gently on the beach for over four billion years, and the length of a human lifespan is incomprehensibly miniscule in comparison. I think this works with the acoustics to provide a soothing effect. :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I disappear.. the ultimate escape from reality is being amongst total strangers.. a bus/trainstation, airport or any kind of very busy public place.. kind of like the waves I think, people come and go all the time and you feel like some kind of observer of human natur .. forgetting yourself for a brief moment in time..

I can't even describe how calm that makes me feel, just taking a dive in the ocean that is physical humanity..

or I sit under a tree using all my senes (except sight) to just feel/hear/smell everything around me, trying to expand myself and engulf the tree with my mind .. after a few hours you'll feel like one with it..

Fortune favors the bald.

Probably the best methode to cheer yourself up ist to listen to music. :p

But sometimes it is also a great idea to go outside with your bike, but I don't have the possibility to do it as often as I want to. :)

Edited by Revan Solo

Well if tranquility counts for happiness, then I chose my porch while its raining. I love the smell and sound of rain, the dark clouds relax my eyes, and i can just sit there and reboot myself for about an hour or so longer with an ice-tea. :)

I have a habit of grabbing my girlfriends ass whenever i walk past her EVERY single time, it never gets old to me! :p ......... That reminds me, be right back! :D

Edited by WITHTEETH

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I just bought a brand new Suzuki Grand Vitara compact crossover SUV... this cheers me up quite a bit, it's my first car. :D

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I just bought a brand new Suzuki Grand Vitara compact crossover SUV... this cheers me up quite a bit, it's my first car.  :D

What did that cost you (approximately) after the various taxes in your country?

I paid a total of 204.000 Kroner, which is about 33660 Dollars.

DENMARK!

You could also watch this to cheer yourself up:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3319967978568410735

HAHAHAHA :(

Great editing. :lol:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Do you have to pay stupid amounts for road tax / whatever it's called and insurance?

Yeah, insurance, car registration and then tax.

Not to mention a fee for pollution, and a 'punishment' fee for owning a 'van' as it's called, for private usage.

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!