Could Revan have slewn everyone on the Death Star?

Could Revan have slewn everyone on the Death Star?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Could Revan have slewn everyone on the Death Star?

• Yes
    • No
    • Well, if Revan was alive in the time of the GCW, Alderaan would have never been blown up by Moff Tarkin, that's how flawless he would have been
    • All he'd do is kill Darth Vader in 2 seconds and all the Imperial would then bow down to him right then and there
    • Revan is overrated

revan could kill sith troopers with ease, and IMO sith troopers where much better then stormtroopers, and revan could also kill dark jedi with ease, and he defeated malak, so yes he could beat vader and the imperial g00ns

As bad as Storm troopers may be their are millions on the DS

The thing is there is only 1 Sith Lord (Palpatine) and 1 dark Jedi (Vader) in the original Trillogy Movies, plus your thousands of Storm Troopers. All he need do is Blaster deflect all the Storm Troopers to death [They are killed by their own weapons as Revan waits effortlessly], and once they are dead, he can vanquish Palpatine and his Apprentice Vader :p. All Palpatine needs to do is to fire the death star on the Ship Revan tries to board it on, thats the only way to stop him IMO. It worked for Malak :)... sortof

"Excuse me, could someone give me a push please..."  :devil:

:p The only way Revan could kill everyone one on board the Death Star would be for him to employ FORCE-SILLY WALKS so as to avoid blaster bolts. This would allow him to walk among the troopers unhurt, yet be able to take them out one by one by his FORCE-FISH-SLAPPING-DANCE.

No it wouldn't.

Yes it would.

No it wouldn't.

Yes it would.

No it wouldn't.

Yes it would, now get on with it! Then he'd reach the throne room of Palpatine who'd cry out: "I didn't expect the True Sith Inquisition!" to which Revan's reply would be "NOBODY EXPECTS THE TRUE SITH INQUISITION!" After subduing Palpatine, the victorious Dark Lord would encounter Vader; and he'd buy him a glass of beer and proceed to ask:

-Do you....have a wife?

-I used to have one, yes.

-Did your wife.....like the Force? Nudge nudge wink wink, you know what I mean

-Yes she did.

-Say no more! Say no more! Did your wife....like to fly spacecraft?

-Yes, occasionally.

-Wohooo.....say no more! Say no more!

-Are you insinuating something Lord Revan?

-Well, no.....yes.....you're an evil lord of the Sith, right, Lord Vader

-Yes I am

-So you've killed your wife too?

-Yes

-What's it like?

And then he'd leave the dumbfounded Vader, singing:

I'm a Sith-y-Lord and I'm ok,

I sleep all night, I work all day

(He's a Sith-y-Lord and he'd ok,

He sleeps all night, he works all day)

bla-bla-bla

Edited by Sabahattin Dere

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

revan could kill sith troopers with ease, and IMO sith troopers where much better then stormtroopers, and revan could also kill dark jedi with ease, and he defeated malak, so yes he could beat vader and the imperial g00ns

Why sith troopers are better? There isn't really any kind of facts

Yes, with cunning strategy (like hide, destroy one stormtrooper team, hide, destroy another stormtrooper team etc it could've worked) but it is still unlikely. Revan against one million stormtroopers...Yeah, right. When each one of em shooting their blasters...No chance.

No one can deflect even one thousand laserbolt in one sec. How about MIlLION. Lol. Too many against one man. Revan really killed hundreds of dark jedis (well maybe not that much, but tons of 'em anyway. IMO he killed much more during loading screens ^_^) in SF but they all didn't attack at once. Heck, no matter how powerful you are, you can't stand toe to toe against 100 dark jedi at once.

edit: I answered that he is overrated. Vader would beat Revan with his pure coolness

edit2: Revan would

Edited by Revan_Returns

The thing is there is only 1 Sith Lord (Palpatine) and 1 dark Jedi (Vader) in the original Trillogy Movies, plus your thousands of Storm Troopers. All he need do is Blaster deflect all the Storm Troopers to death [They are killed by their own weapons as Revan waits effortlessly], and once they are dead, he can vanquish Palpatine and his Apprentice Vader :p. All Palpatine needs to do is to fire the death star on the Ship Revan tries to board it on, thats the only way to stop him IMO. It worked for Malak :blink:... sortof

I hope that you are sarcastic or something :ermm:

Stormtroopers aren't very good, that is true. But sith troopers aren't great too. Btw, sith troopers can take more damage than stormys because it is game.

I agree with Architecht. Heck, you can beat Malak with FISTS. Yeah, realistic, yeah.

Palpy was only sith lord who managed to execute jedi order... :)"

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The thing is there is only 1 Sith Lord (Palpatine) and 1 dark Jedi (Vader) in the original Trillogy Movies, plus your thousands of Storm Troopers. All he need do is Blaster deflect all the Storm Troopers to death [They are killed by their own weapons as Revan waits effortlessly], and once they are dead, he can vanquish Palpatine and his Apprentice Vader :wub:. All Palpatine needs to do is to fire the death star on the Ship Revan tries to board it on, thats the only way to stop him IMO. It worked for Malak :ermm:... sortof

I hope that you are sarcastic or something :lol:

Stormtroopers aren't very good, that is true. But sith troopers aren't great too. Btw, sith troopers can take more damage than stormys because it is game.

I agree with Architecht. Heck, you can beat Malak with FISTS. Yeah, realistic, yeah.

Palpy was only sith lord who managed to execute jedi order... :shifty:"

actually, if you read the EU books and comics, he missed quite a few jedi. more jedi were killed during the Jedi Civil War than at the end of the clone wars. in K2 there were only 5 jedi left, 4 if the exile turns to the dark side.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Yeah, some survived but they weren't much threat anymore. Who said that there were only four? No one. There can be many more. They didn't keep contact which each other. And many jedis "exiled" themselves too. There is more of 'em...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Yeah, some survived but they weren't much threat anymore. Who said that there were only four? No one. There can be many more. They didn't keep contact which each other. And many jedis "exiled" themselves too. There is more of 'em...

yep, "many of them switched their lightsabers off long ago" as atton says

and kreia goes on about the "lost jedi" and the fact that your party is them

No he couldn't because Vader was alive. A lot of people think Sidious is the most powerful Sith, but Vader defeated him with one hand. Imagine how easily he could kill Revan.

thats because vader could endure the lightning which was the key thing and that was because of his suit, his n00b cyb0rg suit, and its not to hard to lift an old decrepid man

Edited by Revan_Returns

No he couldn't because Vader was alive. A lot of people think Sidious is the most powerful Sith, but Vader defeated him with one hand. Imagine how easily he could kill Revan.

He made sneak attack. And yes, Vader could've beat Emperor during Ep III (or with little training from Palpy, maybe some 1-2 after Ep III he would've pwned without problems, if not during movie time). But after his ermm...injury, he had only some 80 % of Palpys strenght

Luke've beat Emperor easily later on and did many other such things too. He is the ultimate.

Edited by Xard

Darth Vader is/was the most powerfull jedi/sith of all time.

reven is over rated

SECOND most powerful.

Depends on which Vader.

If it's the Vader that hasn't been de-limbed by Kenobi, Revan probably loses. No Jedi had ever been as powerful as Vader was at that time.

If it's the Vader that was stuck in the clunky armor, then Revan probably wins. I say "probably," because even as a cripple, this Vader was still pretty potent and could get lucky. After all, as a cripple, he took out some strong Jedi during the purge, such as Cin Drallig, An'ya Kuro (The Dark Woman), along with numerous others.

Ok people are saying Revan wouldn't be able to deflect alot of blaster bolts in KOTOR 2 Kreia says the old jedi masters could school new jedi masters so since Revan is way older than vader and everyone on the DS he could massacre them

The thing is there is only 1 Sith Lord (Palpatine) and 1 dark Jedi (Vader) in the original Trillogy Movies, plus your thousands of Storm Troopers. All he need do is Blaster deflect all the Storm Troopers to death [They are killed by their own weapons as Revan waits effortlessly], and once they are dead, he can vanquish Palpatine and his Apprentice Vader :wub:. All Palpatine needs to do is to fire the death star on the Ship Revan tries to board it on, thats the only way to stop him IMO. It worked for Malak :ermm:... sortof

Do you listen to yourself you can't deflect all of those shots as once

He made sneak attack. And yes, Vader could've beat Emperor during Ep III (or with little training from Palpy, maybe some 1-2 after Ep III he would've pwned without problems, if not during movie time). But after his ermm...injury, he had only some 80 % of Palpys strenght

Luke've beat Emperor easily later on and did many other such things too. He is the ultimate.

Vader doesn't and didn't sneak. It's impossible to not hear his breathing, even in the prescence of force lightning.

I doubt he could defeat Palpatine so easy though. They are both true sith lords that have learned vast amounts of knowledge.

Even if he beat Palpy he could not then fight against 1000000 stormies and Darth Vader

who ever said that there where over '1000000' stormies? stormies are jerks that die easy as flies, that wont be much of a prob for revan

Depends on which Vader. 

If it's the Vader that hasn't been de-limbed by Kenobi, Revan probably loses.  No Jedi had ever been as powerful as Vader was at that time. 

If it's the Vader that was stuck in the clunky armor, then Revan probably wins.  I say "probably," because even as a cripple, this Vader was still pretty potent and could get lucky.  After all, as a cripple, he took out some strong Jedi during the purge, such as Cin Drallig, An'ya Kuro (The Dark Woman), along with numerous others.

look at it this way, obi wan beat anakin, obi wan is just a jedi, a simple jedi and revan, revan is a sith lord and he has gained the vast mysterious knowledge within trayus and he has much experience.

The thing is there is only 1 Sith Lord (Palpatine) and 1 dark Jedi (Vader) in the original Trillogy Movies, plus your thousands of Storm Troopers. All he need do is Blaster deflect all the Storm Troopers to death [They are killed by their own weapons as Revan waits effortlessly], and once they are dead, he can vanquish Palpatine and his Apprentice Vader :). All Palpatine needs to do is to fire the death star on the Ship Revan tries to board it on, thats the only way to stop him IMO. It worked for Malak :devil:... sortof

who said he cant? who says that thats not possible?

and to those who say that palpy is the ultimate sith your wrong, just because he gained knowledge from 4000 years ago, he most likely learned the more then basic stuff, there is no way that all the important info, like the stuff which revan got in trayus was obtained by him, even with his stature he couldnt gain all the info. he didnt assasinate the jedi anways, he just was planning and scheming from he beginning and his clone trooper goons had the advantage, that there was many of them against the jedi and they had basically the whole galaxy under seige.

just because palpy has a few force moves which may be impressive hes no match for revan, revan has knowledge of battle, experience and he knows war and how to fight, with the information hes gained through the force and trayus, all palpy did was observe the jedi for years, and the arrogant ignorant jedi couldnt even realise the fact taht he was right infront of them

The thing is there is only 1 Sith Lord (Palpatine) and 1 dark Jedi (Vader) in the original Trillogy Movies, plus your thousands of Storm Troopers. All he need do is Blaster deflect all the Storm Troopers to death [They are killed by their own weapons as Revan waits effortlessly], and once they are dead, he can vanquish Palpatine and his Apprentice Vader :p. All Palpatine needs to do is to fire the death star on the Ship Revan tries to board it on, thats the only way to stop him IMO. It worked for Malak :)... sortof

who said he cant? who says that thats not possible?

I :-"

Yes it is impossible. Only Goku could destroy Death Star all by himself :lol: Yeah, rly. But they are from different series. :-"