New Name for Revolution

karka

I haven't stopped laughing since the initial post, this has to be funniest name for a console yet. Just saying it out loud makes laugh:

"WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!"

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

True. Even if people hate the name you can bet they are thinking about it.

Visually it works really well.

Yuki and her sister think the little dancing i's are wonderful and that I've got a screw loose for laughing at the name so much.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

awhile ago, in a rev thread, someone posted a picutre of a kid getting a Revolution and opening the box, throwing away the system and playing with the box.....

..while going "wheeeeeeeee"

if I could only find it

Very small kid was it ?

The best positive one I've seen is.

Wii will Wii will ROCK YOU !

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

In seriousness, i have to congratulate Nintendo for breaking away from the "badass though guy"-branding among consoles, they're are more or less taking a wii against the competition.

r00fles!

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

wii8xh.jpg

o:)

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I haven't been a fan of Nintendo for a very long time now... and, this... is one of those reasons why...

Revolution was a good, solid name... and, then, the ruin it by taking a wiiiii over the original, better choice.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

And BTW.......

"Wii > You"

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I dunno, the name's growing on me. I like it already.

It's certainly less bland then Xbox and Playstation, especially how those two seem to be naming subsequent generations.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)