Most powerful Jedi.

Well, am certainly not going to argue with that. And would not dismiss how Kenobi sliced Maul's saber into two.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Kenobi is not a weak fighter. For he is consider an excellent master of Soresu.

Also he is a high ranking Ataru fighter while under the Tulage of Master Qui Gon Jinn.

To Defeat a Sith Lord while as a padawan is a great feat also it does testify that padawan's training under that Jedi Master was good.

Indeed. Anyone calling Kenobi to weak fighter should check some facts about him.

Soresu is defensive style, not only some stupid blaster deflection wacky **** like in k2. Meh, read all by yourself: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Soresu

Masterful soresu fighter can keeps him/herself untouched. Style trusts to superior defense and counterattacks that follows from opponents inevitable mistakes. It works perfectly against Anakin in Ep3.

Of course, this is case only when master of Soresu is using it, for others won

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Using only Jedi I would definately have;

Yoda

The Exile (she was not neccesarily a powerful swordsman or force user, but her ability to influence others in such a way indeed made her one of the most powerful Jedi in Star Wars history)

Kenobi

Revan

Anakin

Luke

Kavar (I am not sure if it was this thread, but on my recent replay he struck me as very wise from Zez-Kai-El's words)

Have to agree. Kenobi also learned about immortality from Qui-Gonn through communing.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Here is my list...

The Exile

Darth Sion

Revan

Darth Traya

Palpatine and Yoda

Bastilia Shan

Visas Marr

Darth Nihilus

Luke Skywalker

Darth Vader

Reasoning

My Exile build was 10 times better then my Revan build so he is above Revan.

Only way to kill Sion is to distroy his will, ruin his emotion, or confuse him and the only person truely capable of doing that is The Exile because his position with Traya. After that is Traya because of her great power with the force, she is one of the few Jedi/Sith who can levitate a lightsaber with the force. After is Palpatine and Yoda because they seem to be equal in power even though Palpatine defeated Yoda. After is Bastilia because of her battle meditation also she is a young Jedi and KOTOR only showed a taste of the power that she will get with more time, training, experance. I put Visas above Nihilus because I dueled him one on one with her and won easly also the same as I said with Bastilia, She is young and with more time and experance she would probably become extremly powerful. Then Luke and Vader.

This guy would own everyone just as he does in the image.

you forgot the one where he blows the skull off the giant worm.

as to the above poster, Treya is not the only one who can lift her lightsaber. She's just the only one who does it because controling four lighsabers can be quite a hassel. the reason your exile build was better than your revan build was because k2 had a better and easier combat/feats system. your revan would be the EXACT SAME as your exile if they were in the same games.

visas isn't really that powerful. SHe's a tch more powerful than most because of the fact that she's already using the force like a second nature. Nihilus is powerful but his scale of power is far beyond what most people could comprehend... to him fighting the exile and his band was like me or you fighting say a fly with a lazer beam... it'll kill you but you can hardly focus on it because it's so small.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

No... my Revan build just plan stunk (first time playing the game pritty noobish build) but then again overall he would be the same power as the Exile normally, yet he still can't take Sion because he wouldn't be able to break his will so Revan could kill Sion 100 times but he would keep coming back just as powerful until Revan was finally diffeated

Also one thing I did just remember... the one reason Nihilus was able to be diffeated was that Krea tricked him into trying to feed off the Exile, this backfired and the Exile weaken and or feed off him instead. If this didn't happen he probably would have been stronger then Sion (yet he wouldn't have as many lives) And as I said about Visas, she is still young if I remember her age is somewhere around 25, wait till she is older and has experance like some of the Jedi/Sith posted on this board. But I will admite I had a slight error with Revan and Darth Nihilus's spot. Last the part about Treya is the only one to lift I lightsaber with the force and use it, I ment she is one of the few who can do it and effectivly, sure a lot of Jedi/Sith could probably do the same trick, but for how long and how well.

Edited by Darth_exile_Bob

This guy would own everyone just as he does in the image.

you forgot the one where he blows the skull off the giant worm.

post-8856-1152881949_thumb.jpg

QUOTE(Darth_exile_Bob @ Jul 13 2006, 10:38 PM)

Here is my list...

The Exile

Darth Sion

Revan

Darth Traya

Palpatine and Yoda

Bastilia Shan

Visas Marr

Darth Nihilus

Luke Skywalker

Darth Vader

You my friend need to read EU comics. People like Naga Sadow and Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma (was able to destroy stars with ease) could easily kill Vader, Visas, Kreia, Sion, and Bastila.

Edited by DarthReliguim

Telekinetic saber combat was also used by Windu.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Telekinetic saber combat was also used by Windu.

Barely though, and it was really a lot of the 'super action hero' element of Windu coming through, which honestly made me hate the character to ten thousand degrees as the most annoying character in Star Wars. (Yes that is right. I place JAR JAR ahead of Windu!)

And Palps was clearly throwing the fight in the film.

For me, can only speculate about outcome of Sidious/Windu battle.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Umm... nope

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Nope