Ferret is a Biowarian!!

Volourn

note to self... never name son ferret.

but a daughter would be ok to name ferret?

personaly, we thinks it is a good idea to avoid any member of the weasel family as a name choice for children. weasel, badger, wolverine, ferret, otter, mink, ermine, skunk, zorilla... all is out.

fisher and marten coulds work we s'pose.

any other weasels?

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

note to self... never name son ferret.

but a daughter would be ok to name ferret?

personaly, we thinks it is a good idea to avoid any member of the weasel family as a name choice for children. weasel, badger, wolverine, ferret, otter, mink, ermine, skunk, zorilla... all is out.

fisher and marten coulds work we s'pose.

any other weasels?

HA! Good Fun!

wolverine is ok because it's already used but I wouldn't be so mean as to name the kid weasel or ferret or ottor or whatever...

Moon unit has an attraction...

I think I'll just name the kid Kane

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

you would name your child wolverine?

hopeful is Gromnir that you never have the opportunity to name a child.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

you would name your child wolverine?

hopeful is Gromnir that you never have the opportunity to name a child.

HA! Good Fun!

well we'd nickname him logan.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I take you seriously! You're my American idol!

Yes, but you also need psychological help.

No, YOU need psychological help.

R00FLES

Your style of debate is clearly based solely in fact, in addition to being well informed and well reasoned. Truly, you have trained with the masters.

I'm so glad Obsidian decided that even the move of one of their employees to another company (one with which they seem to have very good connections) is also top secret.

Not a word on where he's going!! Not a word on why he's going!! Not a word on when he left!!1

T0P SECRETZ0RZ!!1

Yes, this inability to communicate with the forumites is getting on my nerves.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

They don't owes an explaination. Period. Do you have stock with them? No. So, they owe ya crap. And, Obsidian interacts with the fans A LOT.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Why? Sure I am a fan of Ferret's work but I am also a fan of Sawyer and Avellone but that doesn't mean I go and stalk them, trying to figure out their daily affairs. That is just nonsense. The where, how, and why is ultimately not my business to know and if I come acros it on accident then yay for me but unlike most people who are fans of celebrities or recognized names I respect their privacy.

Why?  Sure I am a fan of Ferret's work but I am also a fan of Sawyer and Avellone but that doesn't mean I go and stalk them, trying to figure out their daily affairs.  That is just nonsense.  The where, how, and why is ultimately not my business to know and if I come acros it on accident then yay for me but unlike most people who are fans of celebrities or recognized names I respect their privacy.

Like yeah. All I care about is where they went to. When BIS and Interplay went the way of the do-do, I needed to know where my favorite game designers went off to. A majority of them created Obsidian, which is why I am here and teh others created the now deceased Trioka.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Congratulations on the career move and commiserations on the weather you will be experiencing ...

Edmonton weather isn't that bad at all.

I was a bit disappointed with how warm it was when I got back from the Dominican Republic. I was hoping for cold cold cold while I was gone.

Of course some of the troika peeps migrated to Obsidian.

ANway, I am sure Ferret will be fine at Bioware. He just needs to be careful with Woo. I think he has anger management issues for he can hold a grudge for a very very very very very very very very very very long time.