NWN2 only 20 hours long?

Meshugger

Yeah, this is sort of gettting ridiculous.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

And what you get from Ultima is also quite wrong.  Exceptionally wrong.  Especially the later games.

Tell me how item intensive the Ultima's were...

Well, if you dropped the deed to your ship, you couldn't use it any more.

The entire plot of Ultima 6 is about acquiring items.

Many quests for the Fellowship involve deliveries in Ultima 7. The main plot eventually requires you to acquire the Tetrahedron, Cube, and Sphere pieces so you can destroy the black gate...but only if you were keen enough to pick up Rudyom's wand. Oh, and to release Penumbra from her eternal slumber, you're going to be hauling around some blackrock as well. Acquiring a fellowship medallion is essential if you want to get into the retreat, but don't let Batlin see you with it until you have become a member.

I suggest you don't drop any of the "useless" stuff that the lightning storm transposes onto you in Serpent Isle. In some cases, it may make it difficult for you to acquire your original equipment. Under no circumstance should you not pick up the Daemon Sword, and under no circumstance should you release the Demon inside of it prior to his demanding of release. Otherwise you may find it difficult to escape from the prison that Filbercio tosses you into. Might be a good idea to not drop any of the serpent equipment either.

Yeah, this is sort of gettting ridiculous.

U R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Point proven. :'(

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Another excellent demonstration of your hypocrisy.

And your point being what? Listen, yeah I hate metagaming but there are worse things in gaming than metagaming and that is cheating. Nothing is worse than cheating in a role playing game, PnP or Computer/Console. As a game master, if you have to cheat to make an encounter challenging then you have no right being a game master. THe same applies to game designers. Same rules for the PCs and the NPCs, plain and simple.

Sorry, what was that about you metagaming again?

In one campaign I set up this very elaborate encounter with a main bad guy.  It was to be the crowning moment of the campaign, an epic battle that would be remembered for years...  In the first round one of the PCs criticaled and killed the main baddie in one hit, battle over.

Did I cheat and make the bugger immune to criticals?  No.  I let the dice fall where they may and that was that.  Same rules apply to the PCs as does to the NPCs.

Too bad, your players would have likely enjoyed a more epic fight.

The mod left........wtf?? Do your jobs, people!!! What are they paying you-.....oh. :lol:

- Everlast

Ultima text

Sounds pretty buggy and glitchy... and all that is wanted again by some people of the boards?

Would you guys mind if I disagreed?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee