can a sith lord be a woman?

I just wanna point out that I was in the USMC and if I called a female officer a "sir" I would get my butt whooped. The correct title is ma'am

*lol* :rolleyes: I bet...

I've never been in the military, so I find these anecdotes interesting. I knew about the less formal "ma'am," and have heard about "sir" a few times. Does it depends on the branch you're serving then? Or do you have to live in the Star Trek universe to call everyone "sir"? >_<

OOT: that reminds me the impression I got when watching ST:TNG (oh, ages and ages ago) about the way it looked as if they wanted to "neutralize" ("sanitize"?) genders a bit in that version of the future... I mean, I couldn't even see any difference on the way men and women walked, talked, or their mannerisms (actors' movements looked stiff/forced at times). I didn't feel that straightjacket in, say, Babylon 5. I don't know. Maybe I'm taking too many Mandalorian stims, nevermind...

Everyone seems to be missing the point. A much more interesting question would be whether a man can be a Sith Queen. :thumbsup:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I guess it's a generic term. Also considering that female Darths have been a minority I guess it's never been much of an issue

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

this has a similarity

in school usually we call the female teacher "miss" and the male teacher "sir" but then there is different heirarchy there. look at darth treya she is a "Sith Lord"

relating to that post where you would call a female commanding officer "sir" well remember that drunken sith woman on manaan, i didnt call her "sir" :blink: for that matter, i didnt call any sith officer sir! im lord revan, im the top dog of the sith!

Edited by Revan_Returns

Im sure for the sake of avoiding the "sexism" word, female Sith Lords are allowed. I remember in Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy wasnt the main villan a female Sith Lord (well the title she adopts anyway!)

tavion? i didnt think she was a sith lord i thought she was just a renegade jedi (although i havent completed JK:JO2, or played the first so i dont really know) all she seemed to me was, a dark jedi with a force scepter

I've been thinking recently, and I think we need a strong, definite female Sith. Never mind Kreia, she doesn't count. And the whole "Revan is a woman sometimes" doesn't work either. We need a really cool, evil woman.

I've always liked the term Sith Empress myself, but it only really works if she's in charge of an Empire.

Im sure for the sake of avoiding the "sexism" word, female Sith Lords are allowed. I remember in Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy wasnt the main villan a female Sith Lord (well the title she adopts anyway!)

In jedi academy?!? :)

The main villain of jedi academy was the ghost of Marka Ragnos, who certainly was never a woman. Speaking of KotOR, he was one of the dark lord of the Sith Empire, which are the ancestors of the "true" Sith...

In jedi academy?!? :p

The main villain of jedi academy was the ghost of Marka Ragnos, who certainly was never a woman. Speaking of KotOR, he was one of the dark lord of the Sith Empire, which are the ancestors of the "true" Sith...

Marka Ragnos was the guy that the sith woman (Tavion) was trying to ressurect, and when she does ressurect him (LS), you battle a super Tavion whom Ragnos "occupies", so technically its still a woman (with a mans soul :ermm: ).

I only mentioned Jedi Academy as it shows that the main Villan in command of the sith was a woman. I suppose you could think of Ragnos as a Sauron from Lord of the Rings, who dosnt get involved with battle plannings, just merely waiting there to be ressurected :cool: And you could compare Tavion to Sauruman, ordering all the Orcks on the ground (only Tavion isnt posessed by Ragnos in the early stages, but merely wants to bring about the return of the sith, and she thinks she can do this by bringing back Marka Ragnos).

Edited by aerowars617

Only Sw game that I would choose DS ending: JK3

It was so much better as DS. First let Disciples of Ragnos and Jedi fight against each other, and then come and pwn survivors! :) Not to mention fight against Katarn was cool. :lol:

And thee could've been sequel, how Katarn chases Jaden and renews him to LS

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

It was so much better as DS. First let Disciples of Ragnos and Jedi fight against each other, and then come and pwn survivors! :) Not to mention fight against Katarn was cool. :lol:

Not to mention the whole concept of fighting the soule of a resurrected ancient sith lord that has possesed another body is *really* lame.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Agreed. Heavily agreed. That is so fricking lame.

"I shall return, and annihilate you all bwahaahaa!"

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Marka Ragnos was the guy that the sith woman (Tavion) was trying to ressurect, and when she does ressurect him (LS), you battle a super Tavion whom Ragnos "occupies", so technically its still a woman (with a mans soul :) ).

That gives me flashbacks to Ghostbusters:

Sigourney Weaver: "I want you inside me!"

Bill Murray: "I can't. It sounds like there are at least two people in there already - it might be crowded..." :lol:

I only mentioned Jedi Academy as it shows that the main Villan in command of the sith was a woman. I suppose you could think of Ragnos as a Sauron from Lord of the Rings, who dosnt get involved with battle plannings, just merely waiting there to be ressurected :cool: And you could compare Tavion to Sauruman, ordering all the Orcks on the ground (only Tavion isnt posessed by Ragnos in the early stages, but merely wants to bring about the return of the sith, and she thinks she can do this by bringing back Marka Ragnos).

Well, if we want female Sith, we need look no further than Lady Lumiya, who was never possessed by some ancient spirit or some such (that we know of...). And she is a much greater enemy of Luke Skywalker than Tavion could ever be.

We need a female Sith Lord with a great body that'll make everyone forget about Bastila

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

It was so much better as DS. First let Disciples of Ragnos and Jedi fight against each other, and then come and pwn survivors! :devil: Not to mention fight against Katarn was cool. :)

Not to mention the whole concept of fighting the soule of a resurrected ancient sith lord that has possesed another body is *really* lame.

yeah JKJA was good, it would be better if it was set in an OR setting, like a jedi in the mandalorian wars :lol: i really hate that 'after the empire' era, so many wanabees trying to take over

Agreed. Heavily agreed. That is so fricking lame.

"I shall return, and annihilate you all bwahaahaa!"

:lol:

We need a female Sith Lord with a great body that'll make everyone forget about Bastila

Sounds like my Revan and Exile. :wub:

no one can beat bastila :)

It isn't about body. It is about accent :p

Yeah. And that Ross Pennin... >_<

"Our masters are holding us back blaa blaa blaa...I'll be GREAT jedi blaa blaa blaa...I'm better than you Jaden blaa blaa blaa...I won ya blaa blaa blaa"

Duh. And that fricking annpoying WHINEY voice. Seriously, Carth is nothing compared to Rosh.

thats why i couldnt resist killing rosh pennin

"did i win the training?"

"hey jaden EAT THIS! *turns on jedi training droid*" (ellaboration)

" im a better jedi then you!"

"they are holding us back!"

"this is too easy!"

i had pleasure killing him

The cinematic where you can kill Rosh wasn't bloody and brutal enough.

But fighting him several levels earlier was pleasing.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]