Favourite Rock Bands

All these different genre things make me go :sorcerer:

I usually just differt music in the genres Techno/Trance (yeah, it is different, but I group it together since I lack the knowledge to know when it is one or the other), Rock, Pop, Rap/R&B (dunno the difference between these 2 either) and "other" (since I cannot rank 'em)

I know what Techno is and I love it, but what is Dark wave and Dark electro?

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Don't bother your head with genres you'll probably never listen.

Dark Raven, you need to get out more. I mean, dark electro? :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

All these different genre things make me go :sorcerer:

I usually just differt music in the genres Techno/Trance (yeah, it is different, but I group it together since I lack the knowledge to know when it is one or the other), Rock, Pop, Rap/R&B (dunno the difference between these 2 either) and "other" (since I cannot rank 'em)

I know what Techno is and I love it, but what is Dark wave and Dark electro?

Variations of goth music. Music by Black Tape For a Blue girl is dark wave and music by Chiasm is dark electro. But it all sounds like techno with a darker sound and lyrics to me. I hate music being divided into sub genres, it gets confusing.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Seemed pretty clear to me that Kum was having him on. I think Mr Neutral is just having a bad day.

I always have a bad day. I'm like, the certified forum A-hole and elitist.

EDIT: Dratted wordfilter.

Edited by TrueNeutral

Variations of goth music. Music by Black Tape For a Blue girl is dark wave and music by Chiasm is dark electro. But it all sounds like techno with a darker sound and lyrics to me. I hate music being divided into sub genres, it gets confusing.

Thanks for the link. Sounds pretty good to me... even though it will never be available here in this smallish country :)

(Is *that* Goth music? I would have expected worse :sorcerer:)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Seemed pretty clear to me that Kum was having him on. I think Mr Neutral is just having a bad day.

I always have a bad day. I'm like, the certified forum A-hole and elitist.

No, those would be Nurbs, Baley and Hilde.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Thanks for the link. Sounds pretty good to me... even though it will never be available here in this smallish country :-

(Is *that* Goth music? I would have expected worse :blink:)

Goth music, like "heavy metal" is broken down into sub genres. That is one of the sub genres. You can get her CDs from Amazon.com, it's where I bought mine from. Pretty sad when the music stores don't carry something from an artist who happens to be from the same state as you.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

• 2 weeks later...

I trslly don't know aout all the band sthat aree in yteh waht are you listening in teh thread and I alwys try to sound as intelligenter as possible and on't post any metal stuff or I tell it's bad, but really don't listen to much other than mewtal and stuff, like ambient stuff, but dfoes it really matter.

I

kirottu said:

Found nuck caves muder ballads ina stoer, oh yeah

That's a damn good album. Pick up The Boatman's Call while you're at it.

You should get some Gogol Bordello, it's fantastic drinking music, gypsy punk.

And hip-hop, you definitely need more hip-hop in you're freezing northern life. : (

Sure, you people should educate me now and maybe I'll red you response qwhun Im sover!

kirottu said:

Gogoal is the only russian authour you can read wqhen sober the other are just wankrers with too lion senteces, so GB sounds fun. Alhtough what do I know I just started really listeint g to music a couple of years agio. **** I'm trying to sounds intelligent even whne I'm drunk, it's ot like i really read russian new wave literature.

kirottu said:

Murder Ballads is my favorite Nick Cave record. O'Malley's Bar is one of the best examples of rock and roll lyricism I've heard. It's an 18-minute story of a man who walks into the neighborhood pub he has frequented his whole life and kills everyone there.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Gogoal is the only russian authour you can read wqhen sober the other are just wankrers with too lion senteces, so GB sounds fun. Alhtough what do I know I just started really listeint g to music a couple of years agio.  **** I'm trying to sounds intelligent even whne I'm drunk, it's ot like i really read russian new wave literature.

Dostoevsky's Notes from Underground is thoroughly great.

Yes, I know your opinion on Dostoevsky. Read this book.

Edited by Baley