The online campain thread

BTW: Blank and Baley have yet to send me their new character level information. Please get me this sort of information before the game day so I can prepare your character sheets by the time we play. :Eldar's friendly smile icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Okay, we have a room at 2thextreme. The room is ObsidzRPG and the password is Baley.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'm sorry guys, I just woke up. It's been a truly hellish day, I've been caught between semestrial test papers, a small protest and stealing the teachers' snacks whilst crawling around the campus with cigarettes in our mouths.

And Eldar, you can use my character next time if you want.

Edited by Baley

Just make sure you do well on your exams, kid. You didn't really miss much. The sacred band was trying to ensure they forced their way across the river. They were bound and determined to do so. Hahahah. Well, they managed it. One of the horses died, but they killed all three vines. It was an experience, alright. hahaha

Obsidian Plays

Nick, your log is all messed up. But that's okay. I'll recap the little bit that went past Llyranor's log. I'll do that before the next session. Also, remember that I told you this was temporary. We've got to find a permanent DM, you motley bunch. Let's start leaning on folks to get the ball rolling.

Obsidian Plays

So am I, if you catch my meaning!

Am I right fellas? I mean, am I right?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You literally rolled the DC. That was total comedy. I mean... I was very, very happy with the way that session went down. There was some real role-playing in there. The supposedly True Neutral hobbit decides he's going to take a huge risk for the group. The inept fighter misses his throw, the druid manages to snatch the hobbit from the maw of certain death. When everyone else finally get across, the mage is left across. He rides his horse for all he's worth, but the horse takes one hit. ONE hit. The vine is clearly outmatched by the size, speed, and outright innertia of the running horse, but managed to grapple his leg. The mage is thown the rest of the way across the river, but takes a severe beating in the fall. The horse is stuck in the ford. He can still break free next turn. Ah, but now the other vines start attacking and the horse is already grappling another opponent. Once the second vine manages to grapple the horse, it's all over. ...But does the druid give up? No. He tries everything he can to save the horse, understanding that the horse carries supplies and is literally irreplaceable. The party does everything it can to defeat the vines and save Ol' Lucky, the horse. Unfortunately, Lucky's luck runs out and he dies. In a fit of rage, and for the chance to at least make a few meals out of Lucky, the party kills the remaining vines and then contemplates how to drag the dead horse from the water. They drug the horse to the water, and it was his last drink. It ends there.

My schedule is going to start getting hinky as hell. I'll run this next session and then it'll be time for someone to over the campaign. I like the setting and I'm sure that someone could take it and run with it. You can do it! The bottom line is, you guys deserve a dedicated DM and I've said all along that I just can't make a regular schedule of it. Let's see if Kaftan, meta, or one of the others is willing to put his money where his mouth is and run this group!

Obsidian Plays