The online campain thread

My guess would be a high level necromancer or evil-aligned cleric.

Cirtainly I havn't seen anything in the druid path which would allow such an act (esspesally as druids would see it as an abomination of nature and somthing to be destroyed).

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

And by ravashing, I'm pretty sure he means sex.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You wouldn't want to post some of your pictures, would you?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Is it the beard and the hair or the zombehness? Because if it's the former, I'll be hitting a barber soon. :lol:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

:(
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I still believe in you Mus.

Hey, this is great. The thread dies after I decide to leave the DMing to someone else. I might be irritated otherwise. hahahaha

Really, though, the party simply cannot hope to reanimate anything at this level. This is particularly true since druids don't dabble with the undead.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Oh, I think it could. After all, those of the meatshield profession aren't exactly known for faculties of memory that span past the next bend on the road to the inn.