Light vs. Dark Side

Guest JediMaster777

The combination of Dark and Light powers gives the best results, but the LS ultimate power, Force Enlightment, is much better than Crush. As mentioned before, the whole Crush, Crush, Crush, repeat routine is boring and dull. Enlightment turns your character into a tank, but it it lasts for a very short, actually absurdly short time. Also, when mixing there are mot much really useful DS powers- lightning, poison, choke, and probably Scream are the ones I can think of, while all the LS buffs are powerful, yet short lasting. Fear is almost identical to Stasis Field, but Heal is times more powerful and useful compared to Death Field.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

The darkside is defently the best. The sith lords are far better than the counsilers.

Lightside = buffs

Darkside = damage attacks

Counsilers are weak and I wouldn't use a counsiler to buff up. I would like damage attacks so the counsiler is out.

Sith Maruaders are better than weapons masters. They have the AWESOME (my favorite buff) rage that allows them to do some massive damage, gain extra vitality points and saving throws. The will become more powerful with every passing kill. Plus as sith you can use the lightside buffs anyway as I have them all but rarley use them cause I just use the master rage to deal with everything.

For the othere class the are about the same.

Sith lord/Jedi master = darkside is better

Sith Maruader/Weapons master = Sith maruader

Asssians/watchmen = draw

EDIT. Btw Force crush is the best force power there is if you are a heavy force user. You can do it over and over without taking ANY damage and it is EASILY the most powerful attack in the game and I have hit over 450 with it before. Force enlightment won't protect from that and plus master rage is just as good as force enlightment. I have fully pimped out lvl 50 maruader and weapons master and the maruaders rage is just as good and I actually do MORE damage as my sith character.

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Of course the dark side is better to me. All you have to do is walk, force storm, and boom! you've killed everyone.

You coud do that if your on the Light side as well

That takes time though. Force storm is like 2 hits to clear a whole room which is faster than using all your buffs even.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

I've said this many a time, the darkside has more power, as far as physical and aggressive force attacks. But the lightside is stronger if you are looking through the eyes of knowledge and wisdom. And often, the winner of a war is the wise and smart one, not the one with brute strength.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Dark Side is better...because you have a lot of force power that you can use

And you can cruelly persuade peoples....it's very easy to have the credit that way :wub:

And i always use the force Storm....and i always finish with Force crush..on the peoples....they will taste the power of the dark side before they died

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to prove you all wrong (or right) because i just learnt about Darwinism in science last term...

Darwinism, was about evolution in birds from the Galapagos Islands. His theory was that the birds migrated from the mainland, to different islands, and that their beaks adapted to suit their environments (ie, birds with strong large beaks to break seeds, ect) Thats an extremely basic explaination

I don't claim to be an expert myself (!!!); but the association with Darwin of the 'might makes right' worldview really irritates me (I'm not saying you did that) in that 'the survival of the fittest' entails the prevailing not of the 'strongest' but the one with the most advantageous traits. Birds (introducing genetics here, which Darwin didn't know of course) with a mutation as to having stronger beaks enjoy an advantage in an environment where they have to break nuts for nutrition; birds who have a mutation towards thinner-longer beaks have an advantage in environments where digging into the barks of trees for grubs is what will feed them. You could call that advantage 'strength', but.......

pronounced: Throatwobbler Mangrove

I wouldnt call that a mutation. I would call it an adaptation. If an animal is introduced into a colder climate, they will grow longer fur/hair to compensate. And if placed in a hot environment, they grow shorter hair. Gods design for survival.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

I wouldnt call that a mutation. I would call it an adaptation. If an animal is introduced into a colder climate, they will grow longer fur/hair to compensate. And if placed in a hot environment, they grow shorter hair. Gods design for survival.

That's more like Lamarck; though in my ignorance I shouldn't be saying anything about how 'adaptation' takes place in Darwin.

One thing of which I'm more or less certain, and it's that *advantageous traits help survive*, they aren't 'developed for a purpose'. The necks of Giraffes don't adapt to higher tree branches----rather, those with the longer-neck-traits thrive, and hence determine how the species is to continue surviving.

pronounced: Throatwobbler Mangrove

I don't know about you, but I'd say they both have strengths and weakness. I had a sith maruader that got cut down in battle many times because he was fool hardy and head strong. Whilest my Jedi Master killed Sion, the other guy and the final boss eaisly. My maruader got killed many times by the last boss. But with Master Force Barrier, Force Immunity, Strom Death Field, and a range of other master forms, I was eaisly able to defeat all bosses. If you have a high enough chrisima then you should be fine when using other powers. But my Jedi master had more HP than my Maurader, and hit harder and laster longer in the front lines. Maurder started as jedi guardian, master started as counsluar. It was funner playing as Sith, but made me hapier to play as Jedi.

The War between Light and the Dark is forever because both of them are necassray for each other.

Agreed, because with Light and Dark there is Balance in the force.

Kriea also confims this by saying how fed up she is of the countless deaths that occur to bring the LS - DS balance

Edited by aerowars617

• 2 weeks later...

same with me playing lightside was really easy so i go for lightside

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

i found KOTOR2 incredibly easy playing lightside

use force enlightenment (all master), enter room, stasis, sneak attack mobs, stasis if needed

even the bosses died in 3 rounds

Nothing fury can't do.

- Xard

Of course the dark side is better to me. All you have to do is walk, force storm, and boom! you've killed everyone.

Alright, I understand the power of force storm, however there is very little strategy or thought process involved in the dark side powers. I bet you a force storm would bounce of my jedi master with all of his defensive powers actvated on him with electrical damage protection from an underlayer in my robes.

ahhh, you have learned nothing of the force then...

there is a 2 step matery power, force breach would nagat all your defensive powers and leave you open for attack from any power.

Not if the save succeeds

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)