World of Starcraft

mkreku

Damn party pooper. I was hoping someone would come into the thread, read the article and start cheering or something.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Went from confusion, to hope, to "God I hate you Blizzard", to April 1st, to "God damn people playing with my Starcraft related emotions". :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I think the game's title should rather be galaxy or universe of Starcraft.

And if you think that is a Blizzard April Frist joke, look the the new Alliance race in the WoW expansion.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrus...hall/wisps.html

:blink:>_<

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Almost too bad it is a hoax... oh well.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

I think the game's title should rather be galaxy or universe of Starcraft.

And if you think that is a Blizzard April Frist joke, look the the new Alliance race in the WoW expansion.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrus...hall/wisps.html

:blink:  :blink:

I like the comedy moustache on the wisp in the character creation screen.

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

So...obvious that it almost makes me cringe. A little effort would have bee nice, although the Blizzard one wasn't so bad.

Edit: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/worldofstarcraft/forum.html

I feel dirty now.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Another freaking reason to hate Gamespot. You know, as a news site they should be more freaking responsible and gamers should know better to trust anything that Gamespot has to say.

Freaking crayonholes.

Why the zeus would gamers trust anything that Gamespot says in the first place?

What is hilarious about it?

Gamespot losing its one last shred of credibility? You would think that they would have some shred of professionalism over there.

Sorry, but I don't see it that way. A news site, television station, or newspaper has to maintain a certain level of professionalism 100% all the time otherwise what would be the point of reporting the news in the first place. It would be no better than those lame arse tabloids with huge headlines talking about Batboy or putting out false information on some celebrity.

Sheer stupidity, that is all it is. Only an idiot would post a hoax on a news site.

I don't think I am overreacting one bit. People have been sued over releasing false information that were presented as news.

A joke?

Hardly.

A joke is funny. This is not.

Given how many people wanted this very thing to happen, it's a VERY cruel joke.

I admit it, yes. Then I tracked it back where it came from and Gamespot was the source. There was a glimmer of hope that World of Starcraft would not be World of Warcraft with Guns and I should have realized that hope is a fallacy and worthless.

This is not a joke. Simply false news done so in a malicious way and should be dealt with accordingly by civil law when a news site, may it be on the web or some other media, relates false information about a company, individual, and/or product.

Sorry, I don't find yellow journalism and hoaxes one bit funny. Never have and never will.

Man, I hate April 1st as much as I hate Easter and Christmas.

I still say that Blizzard should seek legal action against Gamespot for what was clearly misinformation about their respective companies and products done so in a malicious manner.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Llyrsaurus Sex, you make my days worth living for.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

God, I am so stoked for this game. I have waited so long for something like this, and now that I have a job, I can finally pay for it!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

What are you talking about? Also, how much do you guys think the monthly fee will be?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Why the zeus would gamers trust anything that Gamespot says in the first place?

I've no qualms with GameSpot anymore. Ever since they got the "We Say, You Say, They Say", their reviews have been pretty accurate, 'cause if they're not, you'll notice the difference between these scores.

At least they're more trustworthy than IGNorance.

That said, this was a pretty obvious April Fools. I almost believed Blizzard's Wisp prank though, but that's because it's not a very good one. The Two-Headed Ogre April Fools was gold.