light side male

And here I come, with my "unique" lightsaber (as siths seem to have a hard time coping with), skin-diseased free, coloured skin, and a full time ladies man. Picking up chicks in my Ebon Hawk.

I think siths can't even stand to burn in my bright light that is shining down on me.

I free poor villagers in the city, and Rukil saids: "How did you find those promised land journals so quick?"

And I say "I'm a Jedi, lol"

Edited by Ioini

YA RLY, i pwn weak noobs and do it in a sadistic male DS way :p

males have all the strenght here

Strength, yes. But do they have that twitch in their mind. To think of new ways to torture, humiliate and destroy their enemies? A mans sadistic mind is nothing compared to the mind of a woman.

remember those sith in the academy in k1 torturing the hell out of those prisoners, and who know what sion did to vash ...

And here I come, with my "unique" lightsaber (as siths seem to have a hard time coping with), skin-diseased free, coloured skin, and a full time ladies man. Picking up chicks in my Ebon Hawk.

I think siths can't even stand to burn in my bright light that is shining down on me.

I free poor villagers in the city, and Rukil saids: "How did you find those promised land journals so quick?"

And I say "I'm a Jedi, lol"

:blink: eww... close topic now.. too far :blink:

Bah, let's just make the Exile a female and have K2 be a woman's affair (Kreia, Atris, Exile) LOL

On a side note, I can't play as a male Exile, I tried, but it just doesn't feel right

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Nah, male Revan's story is better :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

have you ever played as a female revan? in my opinion, playing as a Darkside Female Revan pawns...you get to kill Carth. i always hated his whining, it feels so evil to make him love you and then turn to the dark side, and then kill him :(

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Yes, I have. And I still like male more. Though I've to admit, that DSF is better than LSF female, but nothing beats LSM :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

no, LSM's even worse than DSM or LSF...just the thought of flirting with bastila :( freaky. as for the dark side, i like getting revenge with the jedi for wiping revan's memory and turning her against the sith that used to serve her. i dont get why you would want to support the jedi after all the did (or didnt) do to you. :blink:

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

no, LSM's even worse than DSM or LSF...just the thought of flirting with bastila  :blink:  freaky.  as for the dark side, i like getting revenge with the jedi for wiping revan's memory and turning her against the sith that used to serve her.  i dont get why you would want to support the jedi after all the did (or didnt) do to you.  :-

LSM rules, that is it ;)

As for me, I understood what council had done. It was only change against Malak and his rampaging sith. And I like being LS male anyway. What's wrong with Bastila? :o

no, LSM's even worse than DSM or LSF...just the thought of flirting with bastila  :blink:  freaky.  as for the dark side, i like getting revenge with the jedi for wiping revan's memory and turning her against the sith that used to serve her.  i dont get why you would want to support the jedi after all the did (or didnt) do to you.  :-

LSM rules, that is it ;)

As for me, I understood what council had done. It was only change against Malak and his rampaging sith. And I like being LS male anyway. What's wrong with Bastila? :o

im a female, and bastila is far too preachy toward me. i only like her once she's turned to the dark side.

kotorsign.jpg

Bah, let's just make the Exile a female and have K2 be a woman's affair (Kreia, Atris, Exile) LOL

On a side note, I can't play as a male Exile, I tried, but it just doesn't feel right

I do more female then male ;)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

remember those sith in the academy in k1 torturing the hell out of those prisoners, and who know what sion did to vash ...

Yes...and imagine if Sion was a woman...let's face it: women are evil*.

*Well...all humans are evil. But women are worse. :blink:

It's far more amusing to bait Bastilia than it is Carth :lol:. Carth just whines, Bastilia throws hissy fits and tantrums. :blink:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!