Silent Hill movie

Diogo Ribeiro

Only Uwe Boll is as bad as Uwe Boll.

Also, trailer looked okayish and you cannot go wrong with Sean Bean.

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Aaagh! My ears!

Anyways, I think the movie will be okay; as long He Who Should Not Be Named and everyone close to him stay far away from it as possible.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Anyways, I think the movie will be okay; as long He Who Should Not Be Named and everyone close to him stay far away from it as possible.

Huh? You mean Uwe Boll?

*Shrieks and does the dance of banishment*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Doesn't that mean that it's built to spill. He needs the film to fail financially or his plan doesn't work, right?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It's a movie based on a game and will all know where those end, but this looks like it could work.

And like everyone already said the trailer looks somewhat impressive.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

There have only been two movies based on a video game franchise that has been tolerable watching and that was the Resident Evil movies. All the rest have been of Uwe Boll quality.

Uwe Boll, the modern day John Wood.

Edited by Judge Hades

I so want to see this. Nevermind the quality, as it's not like I'm going to pay anything.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

There have only been two movies based on a video game franchise that has been tolerable watching and that was the Resident Evil movies.  All the rest have been of Uwe Boll quality.

I thought that both of those were garbage.

The ones I enjoyed the most were the Tomb Raider ones, probably because they could have just as easily been done if the games never existed.

Sadly enough, there was a long stretch when Mortal Kombat was the best videogame to movie transition.

All in all, movies to video games seem to have much better (though definately not guaranteed) success than video games to movies. None of the video games to movies have been particularly "good."

As for Silent Hill, it looks like a classic case of a horror movie trailer showing way too much.

Edited by alanschu

There have only been two movies based on a video game franchise that has been tolerable watching and that was the Resident Evil movies.  All the rest have been of Uwe Boll quality.

You mean Ed Wood, don't you?

And since Mr. Wood did have some fame, it could be He-Who's-Name-Will-Never-Be-Spoken's career goal.

If I may quote He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named....

"I have mor respect for Ed Wood than I do for all the guys writing all the Internet bull**** and sitting there in their houses where mommy still pays for everything."

For shame, fellas! For shame!

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

If I may quote He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named....

"I have mor respect for Ed Wood than I do for all the guys writing all the Internet bull**** and sitting there in their houses where mommy still pays for everything."

For shame, fellas! For shame!

So he has as much respect for us as we do for him! Everybody's happy! :D

(For the record, I live on my own and pay for all I have. Thank you and good night.)