What Did You Like About Kotor 2?

Atris=Darth Traya

um... that was one of the weakest plotlines of K2...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I liked quite a few things about the game... I guess the only thing I didn't like was the ending....

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Atris is someone who was lacking on so many things it was pathetic.

one of those things is the ability to last more then 5 seconds against my lighsaber.

atris's story was confusing :lol:

yes... it was... and useless too. :blink:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

And the plans for what Atris's place in the story could have been makes the current version we see in the game even more pathetic.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I liked the psychological theme beneath the whole story. Exile (and Bao-Dur to some extent I think) were victims of a post-traumatic stress reaction. All Kreia was actually doing was slowly conditioning him to accept the past and return to the world that he turned away from. But he would not have accepted any of it had she just told him--he would have run fast in the other direction. That was why she did so much manipulating. She was a very smart lady. And while she did it partly to prove herself and her teaching methods--and to break the Jedi/Sith cycle the Force created--she was pretty selfless when it came to Exile personally and the future of the galaxy they lived in. A sad but heroic character. Excellently done, CA!

yeah the exile and bao probabally suffered post-war trauma, bao dur never talks, especially about what he did in the war, compared to what canderous did, and you dont know much about your past, as much as you want to

i think thats why M5 is so interesting...

another thing i liked better than the first one was that you could get up to level thirty, level fifty if you take advantage of the infinite spawning hisses. i also liked that you got experience from unlocking doors and containers, and recovering mines. it gave you a reason to level up on those skills and not to bash everything in sight...its rather annoying when you miss a hit on bashing, though. oh ya i liked how they made T3 rather useful this time, too, i actually used him when i was not required to.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

I like the influence thing, being able to affect everyone and know that they actually like you or not. It did suck though having to hear the same conversations over and over. However you missed an influence opportunity, you still got the same conversations over and over.

I also liked the no level cap so you could be really strong and have lots of powers & feats.

I really liked Dxun/Onderon, then going back there later,and most of Nar Shaddaa.

I liked seeing places from the first game. Dantooine was pretty neat, but the background music is annoying. They should've made like a darker, slower sounding version of the music from the first game.

I like that all the characters arent just constantly standing in one place on the Ebon Hawk and they have conversations on the ship every now and then.

However I didn't like the game being rushed with loads of bugs and stuff cut out.

I like the influence thing, being able to affect everyone and know that they actually like you or not.  It did suck though having to hear the same conversations over and over. However you missed an influence opportunity, you still got the same conversations over and over. 

I also liked the no level cap so you could be really strong and have lots of powers & feats. 

I really liked Dxun/Onderon, then going back there later,and most of Nar Shaddaa.

I liked seeing places from the first game. Dantooine was pretty neat, but the background music is annoying.  They should've made like a darker, slower sounding version of the music from the first game.

I like that all the characters arent just constantly standing in one place on the Ebon Hawk and they have conversations on the ship every now and then.

However I didn't like the game being rushed with loads of bugs and stuff cut out.

it stops at level 50

yes the music was annoying on dantooine, and no they shouldnt have made it darker slower music because it wasnt that sort of time in the OR, everything was going fairly well, not the so called "dark ages" of kotor2

What do i like about kotor 2?  Well i have to said the robes.  They make your Defense better like wearing armor.

robes where good

the robes looked better in K2 than in K1

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

yeah, it was a robe. not a frickin' tunic... and i actually felt like a jedi in those.

they did make you look more like a jedi, and they made the masters look more better than in those tight robes...the dark jedi robes looked better in K1, i thought. i didnt like how the jedi robes looked on me, though. i liked the Zeison Sha and Jal Shey armor better, made me look better fighting. i didnt like how the jedi robes were all so huge and parachute like, didnt suit my character well.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

the story was darker... i guess thats a plus..

Jedi robes the best, but probabally because we havent seen any DS robes in the movies, makes us dislike the robes in K2, yeah i liked the DS robes in k1

*on topic* what i love is, whenever you got a datapad it instantly came up with the information and so on, this was a real time saver, from the traditional having to go into the items list and find the right datapad

Edited by Revan_Returns

or the fact that your alignement DID affect the ending. even if this was already posted, i like that.

:ermm: narshadaa :)

i liked malachor... a little...