God of War 2

It's incredible how fun that looks, for a PS2 game. Too bad I don't own the console, seems like a title which I'd give high marks just for not taking itself that seriously.

And hacking that wing off midflight and not giving a heck if the bird would fall or not was so macho. :D

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It's incredible how fun that looks, for a PS2 game. Too bad I don't own the console, seems like a title which I'd give high marks just for not taking itself that seriously.

And hacking that wing off midflight and not giving a heck if the bird would fall or not was so macho. :D

I liked part I more than Ninja Gaiden. Tough call whether or not it was better. But definately found it more fun to play too.

Hope there are some enhancements if you play it on a PS3 :blink:

Kratos is THE MAN ! :cool:

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

No, I didn't.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Did he just rip a cyclopse's eye out?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Did he just rip a cyclopse's eye out?

The original cyclops model had a huge dangling thing between it's legs that was going to play a part in the nature of it's dispatch. :rolleyes:

Not suprisingly they had to cut that. The original game has a gallery of things that never made the cut.

Ripping the heads off things and or tearing them in half is just another day at the office for Kratos.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

... Of course, because in the US a film/game may have someone walk up to another person and rip their eyes out and bathe in and drink their blood, but if they show someone's genitalia, then it's X-rated. :-

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

That's not even worthy of ol'Rollmeister anymore.

kirottu said: