Bored.

It's undefined.

But did you not just define it by saying that it is undefined?

Similarly, there is the word 'indescribable'. To attribute the word 'indescribable' to anything that actually is indescribable makes that thing describable; you just described it. Indescribable is a paradox then. Unless you accept that it is merely not able to be described by human means. In that case, the word isn't describing the 'indescribable thing' as much as it is describing humanity's own lack of ability to describe the 'indescribable thing'.

No, saying that it's undefined is not defining it.

It's undefined because there's no real value for it. Just like x/0. There's no real value for it, so it's undefined.

If you take some calculus, you'll find graphs that have breaks in them, where the limit from above is different than the limit from below. Since there is no single value for that limit specifically, it's undefined.

To be honest, I don't think it can be compared to indescribable at all.

I was actually looking through the thread to find out who Jimmy was. :blink:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Honestly, stray from PC rpgs and get into some console ones.

GC - Skies of Arcadia, Tales of Symphonia

PS2 - Any FF, Star Ocean: End of time

Although I have noticed often, PC players want more complexity in their games and worlds that console rpgs just dont provide. But those rpgs have good systems, a good amount of time put in and have replay value "up the wazoo".

wookiedance.gif

Honestly, stray from PC rpgs and get into some console ones.

GC - Skies of Arcadia, Tales of Symphonia

PS2 - Any FF, Star Ocean: End of time

Although I have noticed often, PC players want more complexity in their games and worlds that console rpgs just dont provide.  But those rpgs have good systems, a good amount of time put in and have replay value "up the wazoo".

I can't. I tried getting into consoles but it's simply beyond me, for reasons i still haven't took the time to investigate.

I made a google run for Skies of Arcadia and upon glancing at few screens i just felt a strong revultion. Anime creeps me out...

Edited by Lyric Suite

I can't. I tried getting into consoles but it's simply beyond me, for reasons i still haven't took the time to investigate.

I made a google run for Skies of Arcadia and upon glancing at few screens i just felt a strong revultion. Anime creeps me out...

I can understand the transition may be difficult. Anime-esque character design is the only thing of the sort...even so, there is not that much to begin with.

Generally skies has a great story, a modification of the standard for rpgs (Evil empire trying to rule the world) as well it has some nice plot twists that if you get into the feel of the game, the mood can hit you as much as Aeris being killed by Sephiroth.

Ill even admit...I got a bit teary eyed here and there while playing Skies :blink:

wookiedance.gif