Oblivion First Impressions

Hurlshort

GeForce 6600GT. 1024x768 with medium graphics (and notched up a bit). Runs fine with 15+ FPS all the time, except if I get in a grapegrowing place...

Had some graphical glitches in the begin, but the latest drivers fixed that. And further the occassional CTD once in the 10 hours, but that's it...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I have a Athlon 2.8, 1 gig of RAM, and a 9600XT. Game ran smoothly at lowish settings. I didn't even dare try higher settings.

Thanks Llyranor. That's almost identical to my config.

I'll have to pick this up sometime if I can scrape together the $50 or if it drops in price.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Fallout 3 is going to get rave reviews like Oblivion is whether or not it lives up to 'Fallout'. You'll try to resist at first, but then all the positive impressions will be hitting up. You'll give and buy the Collector's Edition.

This is *known* to you.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

But... but... I got a septim coin. I put honey on it and stick it on my forehead.

Well, I actually do like Oblivion and I was able to try it out before I bought it. WHo knows, I might let one of my friends get the game first and borrow their disks and see before I buy. :shifty:

Edited by Judge Hades

And you will buy Fallout 3.

If they use the same engine as Oblivion, true to SPECIAL rules and setting. Oh hell yeah! I would love to see a screaming alpha burn and die dancing in the graphical detail of Oblivion. Or setting the timer of a nuclear bomb, then bravely running away over the hills and through the city and watch from a affar a blossoming mushroom cloud.

Edited by Judge Hades