Pics of your games: Reloaded

Bokishi

One of the neatest levels I've seen in recent years.

post-2035-1145323351_thumb.jpg

And TEETH, got any recommendations on how I could finally force myself to enter Ravenholme and still retain my dignity, ie. Not screaming like a little girl?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

And TEETH, got any recommendations on how I could finally force myself to enter Ravenholme and still retain my dignity, ie. Not screaming like a little girl?

Depends

:p pun intended

Edited by WITHTEETH

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Also I'd like to say that I am not ashamed I had my first brush with videogame violence crossing over into the real world after a marathon session of HL2. I played the game all the way through, and when I got off it was middle of the night. One of our cats was inside a plastic bag and the rustling made a sound eerily reminiscent of a Black Headcrab. I grabbed a broom leaning against the wall and did my best to bludgeon the poor creature to death, luckily cats see better and maneuver faster in a darkened house than humans.

Don't even get me started on what a bad design decision it was to use a baying elk as the sound effect for the Black Headcrab Zombies. :p

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Also while circular sawblades and expoding barrels are all well and good against hordes of regular zombies or a black headcrab zombie or two they're really no good against the fast zombies, it's incredibly hard to hit the buggers. I suggest the shotgun until you run out of shells, then rever to the six shooter.

Also circular sawblades work especially poorly against the black headcrab zombies because then all the headcrabs jump off their back and start chasing you. :ph34r:

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

*Whimper* :'(

I remember my dad playin' through the game...he got to Ravenholme and the first time one of those fast zombies leapt at him, he fell backwards, head over heels, in his chair. :p

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I'd always test my nerves by waiting as long as humanly possible to double shotgun blast those fast ones. I didn't want to miss!

I found the black headcrabs scarier too. They had a wierd call before attacknig, and while they couldn't kill you, it was never a happy moment to be knocked down to 1 health instantly.

I'd always test my nerves by waiting as long as humanly possible to double shotgun blast those fast ones.  I didn't want to miss!

I found the black headcrabs scarier too.  They had a wierd call before attacknig, and while they couldn't kill you, it was never a happy moment to be knocked down to 1 health instantly.

eh... use the rocket laucher

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.