When toilet water is more sanitary...

Dark Moth

(Btw, don't cats and dogs drink toilet water all the time?)

Dogs lick their balls too. I'm not too sure that's the criteria I'd use on if my water was fit to drink. :-

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Is it any different from kitchen tapwater which is perfectly safe to drink unless you live in a heavily industrialized city like LA?

in all honesty? no.

I think the reason that the study said it was more bacterial was because the ice is kept in a fairly small space for a long period of time. it promotes growth in that environment. the toilet water would be constantly changed so :shrugs:

I know that early in the mornings people are getting ice that's been sitting in the machine overnight.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

People buy bottled water here all the time and i don't get it. I live in Michigan we have great water to begin with! :cool:

My girlfriends cat drinks toilet water... Did i ever tell you that cats are evil? They lack a moral faculty. They only listen to physcial pain!

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I've never gotten sick from it, so why should I be concerned? And another thing, we seriously need to quit it with all the anti-bacteria stuff. We're just making ourselves more susceptible to it by not giving our bodies the practice they need.

We're gonna get to a point where colds will be like the freaking plague if we keep this up. :p

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Well, tap water can occasionally become more contaminated / less hygienic than it usually is, especially in case of floods or torrid weather.

Anyway, toilet water is just as clean as tap water, probably, but the catch is that you're scooping it out of a toilet BOWL. Which may not be quite as pristine clean as you'd expect, especially since it's only been flushed once since last use.

In the south of the UK there's a long-term shortage of water, and people are being encouraged to install separate rainfall collection systems for flushing the toilet. It's a huge waste of resources to treat water and make it drinkable only to use it for flushing the loo, especially in rainy old England.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Isnt it a case of underpaid, disgruntled employees taking their anger&frustration out on the guests? Normally, when you find fecal matter in the food, thats why its there.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

This is a perfect example of why I do not eat in "restaurants" where the weakest link in the hygiene chain is managed by lazy, stupid, clueless teenagers.

Dogs lick their balls too. I'm not too sure that's the criteria I'd use on if my water was fit to drink. :lol:

You would if you could. :lol:"

Is it any different from kitchen tapwater which is perfectly safe to drink unless you live in a heavily industrialized city like LA?

in all honesty? no.

I think the reason that the study said it was more bacterial was because the ice is kept in a fairly small space for a long period of time. it promotes growth in that environment. the toilet water would be constantly changed so :shrugs:

I know that early in the mornings people are getting ice that's been sitting in the machine overnight.

The bacteria in the ice included fecal coliform or E. coli, which can only come from the feces of warm-blooded animals.

This is contamination from people NOT WASHING THEIR HANDS AFTER DOING NUMBER TWO. :lol:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

This is a perfect example of why I do not eat in "restaurants" where the weakest link in the hygiene chain is managed by lazy, stupid, clueless teenagers.

Dogs lick their balls too. I'm not too sure that's the criteria I'd use on if my water was fit to drink. :lol:

I know I do!

I've never gotten sick from it, so why should I be concerned? And another thing, we seriously need to quit it with all the anti-bacteria stuff. We're just making ourselves more susceptible to it by not giving our bodies the practice they need.

We're gonna get to a point where colds will be like the freaking plague if we keep this up.  :lol:

True. Take comfort, though. It'll only be the hypochondriac and hygiene paranoid that die from colds, though. :lol: Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

in all honesty? no.

The bacteria in the ice included fecal coliform or E. coli, which can only come from the feces of warm-blooded animals.

This is contamination from people NOT WASHING THEIR HANDS AFTER DOING NUMBER TWO. :x

That last bit is absolutely true. And your first bit is also true :lol:

You know too much about this Meta... :D