Main Characters To Kill?

In the first KotOR, when you choose to become Darth Revan, you end up killing your two Jedi companions, the Twil'lik, and the Wookie...I haven't played it for a while, so I can't remember they're names.

My question is, can you kill any of the characters (Kreia excluded) that you pick up during KotOR II? I've wanted to kill Handmaiden several times, but never get to...

No, the only one you can kill is Kreia at the end of the game.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

There was also supposed to be more potential deaths in the content that was cut from the game, including a showdown between either Handmaiden vs. Visas (for male characters) and Disciple vs. Atton (for female), though only if you were dark side. Another possibility was Atton dying after a fight with Sion.

There has been some speculation that Bao-Dur should have died during the game. According to Wikipedia Bao-Dur was also to die at some point, and the GOTO vs. Remote bit was to have a LS ending, where HK-47 kills GOTO.

I do believe there was also be the possibility of death for Mandalore on the Ravager, but that was cut too.

We might see a lot of the above once the Restoration Project is finished, though (except Bao-Dur's death, if it's really on M4-78).

You can definitely kill Visas during the confrontation with Nihilus - I've tried that myself. It's worth watching once, even if I do always reload...

ok then how do you kill kreia at the end beating her down in the first part is easy but then she throws up 3 litesabers which is impossible to get past any clues?

if your on PC, get a mod if your really stuck...

if you don't want to do that, or use a x-box, I would recommend force crush...

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I do believe there was also be the possibility of death for Mandalore on the Ravager, but that was cut too.

Canderous always had many battles in him. Mandalore is indeed wounded but like Visas says, many battles do you have left in you. Rise! Then Mandalore tells about what Revan said to him at the edge of the galaxy....

ok then how do you kill kreia at the end beating her down in the first part is easy but then she throws up 3 litesabers which is impossible to get past any clues?

LOL, 3 lightsabres not impossible!

I just mellee them down myself honestly using heals when needed but you can also lay down mines prior to the fight with kreia, the lightsabres will take damage from the mines as they move over them.

Weird hearing someone say this fight imppossible, it was much easier then Star Forge fight with Malak was (which was also easy once you understood to destroy the pods holding the dead jedi).

BTW: Just for arguement sake, you didnt have to kill Zal (wookie) in K1 as Darth Revan. You could take the far more evil route and have Zal kill Mission for you (one of the truely good dark side moments of K1).

Having Zal doing it was far more evil then just approaching game as hack and slash and killing both Mission and Zal.

I just mellee them down myself honestly using heals when needed but you can also lay down mines prior to the fight with kreia, the lightsabres will take damage from the mines as they move over them.

Weird hearing someone say this fight imppossible, it was much easier then Star Forge fight with Malak was (which was also easy once you understood to destroy the pods holding the dead jedi).

BTW: Just for arguement sake, you didnt have to kill Zal (wookie) in K1 as Darth Revan. You could take the far more evil route and have Zal kill Mission for you (one of the truely good dark side moments of K1).

Having Zal doing it was far more evil then just approaching game as hack and slash and killing both Mission and Zal.

Yeah, the fight with Kreia is a cake-walk. If you're having trouble (I was a sentinel/jedi master), then run around a bit (there is some treasure in the alcoves that you might as well pick up if you're running) until the sabers begin losing track of you. Kreia will completely ignore you and not move.

Now heal up, then buff up and slowly approach one saber. When it notices you, stop moving and let it come to you alone. Then slash it to pieces (easy) and heal up again if necessary. Then buff up again. Repeat for the other two sabers.

Once they're gone, heal and buff up, then make a run at Kreia and slash her all you can. You should be able to take her out, especially since you can heal and she cannot. Use Force Immunity, though, since the old hag loves using force powers.

Using this hit-and-run tactic, taking down Kreia should be very easy.

Note on Zaalbar in K1: Yes, you can get Zaalbar to kill Mission (and yes, that is quite evil!), but if you do, when you go to the StarForge and have Zaalbar in the group, he will be angry for your deception and try to kill you, giving you no other choice than killing him as well. I actually didn't know this for a long time, because my evil Revan left Zaalbar on the ship, but I've tried it since, and it's quite true - Zaalbar will give you no choice, if you bring him along. You can walk back to the Ebon Hawk and get another crewmember to replace him after he's dead, though (I usually use Canderous or possible HK-47 next to Bastila on the StarForge when I'm DS).

if your on PC, get a mod if your really stuck...

if you don't want to do that, or use a x-box, I would recommend force crush...

are you like payed to sponsor mods? lol

Yeah, the fight with Kreia is a cake-walk. If you're having trouble (I was a sentinel/jedi master), then run around a bit (there is some treasure in the alcoves that you might as well pick up if you're running) until the sabers begin losing track of you. Kreia will completely ignore you and not move.

Now heal up, then buff up and slowly approach one saber. When it notices you, stop moving and let it come to you alone. Then slash it to pieces (easy) and heal up again if necessary. Then buff up again. Repeat for the other two sabers.

Once they're gone, heal and buff up, then make a run at Kreia and slash her all you can. You should be able to take her out, especially since you can heal and she cannot. Use Force Immunity, though, since the old hag loves using force powers.

Using this hit-and-run tactic, taking down Kreia should be very easy.

Note on Zaalbar in K1: Yes, you can get Zaalbar to kill Mission (and yes, that is quite evil!), but if you do, when you go to the StarForge and have Zaalbar in the group, he will be angry for your deception and try to kill you, giving you no other choice than killing him as well. I actually didn't know this for a long time, because my evil Revan left Zaalbar on the ship, but I've tried it since, and it's quite true - Zaalbar will give you no choice, if you bring him along. You can walk back to the Ebon Hawk and get another crewmember to replace him after he's dead, though (I usually use Canderous or possible HK-47 next to Bastila on the StarForge when I'm DS).

LOL really?

Gotta admit I never use Zal at anytime in my games (except when forced to of course) so never knew he forced a confrontation on the Star Forge! Just figured he was now evil and all that.

Thats a good twist Bioware did!

And Aye, I always used Canderous and Bastilla when I played DS. Or Canderous and Cat Woman as LS when it came to star forge.

the only time i used him was for like 5 minutes just after rescuing him from those worthless gamorreans (seriously, he could have faught his way out, what a wuss)

such a hard desision i was put through... who to keep, mission teh biatch who is like 14, or 'big z' the wookie wuss...

Guest The Architect

If I was writing K2 us darksiders would of had the opportunity to kill Kreia (before Malachor V), Atton, Bao-Dur, Visas, Brianna, Mical, GO-TO, Mira and Hanharr. But Mandalore, T3-M4 and HK-47 would live on!

mr murderer... i like your darkside thinking!

EDIT: by the way who is mical? that jerk from K1? the sith academy wanabe guy? ive heard his name before...

Edited by Revan_Returns

If I was writing K2 us darksiders would of had the opportunity to kill Kreia (before Malachor V), Atton, Bao-Dur, Visas, Brianna, Mical, GO-TO, Mira and Hanharr. But Mandalore, T3-M4 and HK-47 would live on!

no, i would only kill mical, bao-dur, and that walking rug. maybe stick with letting visas kill herself, and send G0T0 back to nar shadaa to get him out of my hair, but not kill them. everyone else is alright if you make them jedi and turn them to the dark side. mandalore and the droids, of course, rock. as for K1, i would love to turn Carth and Mission to the dark side, and make them kill the other walking carpet :shifty:

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

ok i did manage to put a boot in kreias bum at the end but it was a gay ending to the game i would of expected more out it . are there any addons to this game?it seemed to be a waste after maken all that l33t stuff to not be able to use the charter over in a harder lvl - ...

yep of course, K2 was evidentally incompleted, because lucasarts rushed obsidian, hence they had to cut much stuff, and yes 2 main mods to extremely improve the game are being developed, the TSL restoration project which will restore most of the cut bits, and the M4-78 Mod, which will be a follow on for the korriban incident with master vash, she'll be on the droid planet. not dead on korriban :rolleyes:

you can find the TSL restoration proj, here http://team-gizka.org/

and the M4-78 Proj. here http://www.geocities.com/m4_78/M4-78

no, i would only kill mical, bao-dur, and that walking rug. maybe stick with letting visas kill herself, and send G0T0 back to nar shadaa to get him out of my hair, but not kill them. everyone else is alright if you make them jedi and turn them to the dark side. mandalore and the droids, of course, rock. as for K1, i would love to turn Carth and Mission to the dark side, and make them kill the other walking carpet :rolleyes:

bao-dur was cool, semi darth maul, good jedi, loyal jedi :blink:

and yes, kill all wookies