Money is okay but teh gays are bad?

Watch Me Burn

Can someone explain to me why it is okay for us to ignore every single law proposed in Leviticus except for those pertaining to homosexuality even though the Jesus never made a case for or against it? Sure Paul and Peter did later, but it was only in letters to the early churches, they weren't neccessarily speaking for God and possibly only out of their own prejudices.

Here is a link to a better worded argument/essay than I can make myself:

The Abominable Shellfish

Civilized debate please, no flaming, we don't want to draw the attention of the sleeping Dragon.

The problem steems from the Roman and Greek culture which was more flexible in sexuality. The early Christians, in order to set themselves apart as a distinctive group, used the older scriptures and the letters of Peter and Paul to fuel their bigotry and what they saw as unnatural. Of course they did not have the knowledge we have today.

Today we know that one his born with the predeposition of homosexuality due to a hormone imbalanced and brain development, while there are also environmental factors that faciliate or inhibit such behavior, such as cultural norms and the moral values one is instilled through childhood development.

Those who use thousand of years old scripture to practice hate are lame brainwashed individuals who need to get with the times. We don't live in the middle ages any more so blind faith and zealot bigotry is no longer needed and, for most people, wanted

Neither did I... I just wanted to grap him by those goldie locks and fling him around. :blink:

Oh and following millenia old scriptures, and only selected parts of it to boot, sucks major ass. Move out of the dark ages please.

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Lucius is right, for once. :blink:

Call me a heathen, but I can't imagine God would agree with any of that bullshat if he really is the epitome of perfection. It can't be so that anything "out of the norm" goes to the Warm Place. Otherwise Hitler's in heaven for using the ultimate doctrine in uniformity: just kill everything that doesn't apply to John Doe's terms on what is normal.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I was against gay marriage till i heard it wasn't mandetory. If you don't lile gay marriage dont have one, its as simple as that.

These bigots who try to impose there ideology on gays, who keeps gays from having their rights, these bigots just cause more unnecessary suffering and its for their own stupid rightous cause.

Why cause more suffering if its not needed, if they accepted the gay community then the world would be less hateful and more tranquil. Not to mention their weddings would be fabulous!

Edited by WITHTEETH

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

The whole gay pride thing needs to go.

People don't march around wearing Hetrosexual and proud T-shirts.

If your car doesn't make a noise then it won't get fixed. If these people did do not make noise they will never get their rights.

Myspace Website!

My rig

The same could be said for black history month, black pride marches. You do not see a white history month or white pride marches (Except the KKK and neo nazis).

Well if one group is allowed to go around proclaiming how great it is. It's only fair that everyone else gets to do so as well.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

The same could be said for black history month, black pride marches. You do not see a white history month or white pride marches (Except the KKK and neo nazis).

OK Black History Month is not neccessary i believe. Blacks want to be treated equally then they impose a whole month to black history on us... I like history more then the next guy but this is a little much. I'm going to have to agree with Morgan Freeman and say black history month is an axample of radical black people abusing their powers.

To be fair, we need a asian month, hispanic month, and all other minorities. WE don't have enough months sadly.

Edited by WITHTEETH

Myspace Website!

My rig