k1 and k2 portraits

Well the Sith Soldiers did happen to jump Jolee more often than anyone on the Star Forge... Gotta' jump on the Black man...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

i noticed that too, most of them seem to be human.  the only ones i can think of are the true sith, in TOJ.  and visas and yuthura, they are not human.  as for jedi, there were a few more non-humans, like vandar and zhar, and juhani.

edit: you can make Bao-Dur a jedi.

yeah, but im refering to K1 on dantooine, besides teh jedi masters, all the jedi walking around are human

down with Dead Sith Solider #3.....damn he is a racist

Long Live the Sith Empire

yeah, but im refering to K1 on dantooine, besides teh jedi masters, all the jedi walking around are human

Not the one who told you about Terentateks. And the murder case jedi. But yeah, only twi leks and humans. Bioware was lazy :p

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

LOL lazy bioware, but the alien jedi where jedi that wher of significance, the just random jedi that come up randomly and talk to you are the ones im refering to the guys in the blue robes and brown saying "welcome to dantooine enjoy your stay" and other crap like that

Lightside they look the same with a bit more rosy cheeks.

Darkside...not that I've seen. I've done darksides of a couple Kotor2 npc's and one of the female Asian exiles, but that's it.

The KotorFanMedia forums might be a place to ask for such things...they have a lot of reference material, or a few people that are sometimes willing to do it. That's a lot of faces tho. :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I know what you mean. Another alien Jedi (Although one that doesn't talk to you around the Enclave) is the Twi'Lek on the Star forge. Do the Selkath Dark Jedi in training count? (On manaan)

they dont even have lightsabers!

Is there anywhere that shows in game screenshots of both the lightside & darkside versions of each face in both games?  For example, :D = :blink:

in the kotor2 walkthrough guide thing, it has their faces, LS, neutral, DS

The KotOR tool show that both face models and portraits have 3 versions: normal face, DS 1 (mild transition), and DS 2 (full transition).

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

um... its a good thing those manaan fishys don't have lightsabers... that would not have gone well with the sith.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"