Morrowind questions, need help please

Kalfear

[Lots of reasonable, rational comments not often seenn on the internets, plus ...]

A lot of people love MW so it is obviously not a BAD game; it does have its appeal..  It may not be your type of game, but wouldn't it be a boring world if every game played essentially the same.

I think so.  But that's just my opinion there.

We are very much alike you and I. Being able to enjoy different types of games just brings us more fun than others on this forum who are to narrow minded to expand their little D&D world. :wub:

Yes, everybody get out there and play all those mind-broadening RPG games. Whether you like it or not!

AND ENJOY IT!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I don't even really like the D&D genre.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

[Lots of reasonable, rational comments not often seenn on the internets, plus ...]

A lot of people love MW so it is obviously not a BAD game; it does have its appeal..  It may not be your type of game, but wouldn't it be a boring world if every game played essentially the same.

I think so.  But that's just my opinion there.

We are very much alike you and I. Being able to enjoy different types of games just brings us more fun than others on this forum who are to narrow minded to expand their little D&D world. :huh:

Yes, everybody get out there and play all those mind-broadening RPG games. Whether you like it or not!

AND ENJOY IT!

You don't have to enjoy it!

I was just saying, open your mind to something new, try to see beyond a D&D comparison.

Even in the worst game imaginable there are very talented people working on interesting ideas, wether it's design or story or something else and something goes terribly wrong and you get Daikatana or Pool of Radiance 2.

Some games do everything right and they're still boring(Fallout2), others do everything wrong but are still fun(Postal, True Crime1).

Bottom line is, Devs can't please everyone and they make choices, hoping those decisions will please most people.

If you experience more games, you will have more fun and you will never have to wait years for a sequel that may or may not come, just because you are too narrow minded to stear away from you precious D&D system or other for a few hours of your life.

I play everything except baseball, basketball and football games. And I know my gaming experience has been far richer for it.

What? Go out and play baseball, basketball and football games, now!

You don't have to enjoy it! ... open your mind to something new, try to see beyond a D&D comparison.

Even in the worst game imaginable there are very talented people working on interesting ideas, wether it's design or story or something else and something goes terribly wrong ...

If you experience more games, you will have more fun ...

:Darque:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

What? Go out and play baseball, basketball and football games, now!
You don't have to enjoy it! ... open your mind to something new, try to see beyond a D&D comparison.

Even in the worst game imaginable there are very talented people working on interesting ideas, wether it's design or story or something else and something goes terribly wrong ...

If you experience more games, you will have more fun ...

:Darque:

Lol I did! Thats how I know I don't like them, at least not enough to rent/buy and play hours upon hours.

I know because I tried.

But you have to keep playing them! It's good for you and the industry!

Once in a while I will try something like Madden #237 or MLB #126 just to see if something changed in me. It did for golf and boxing games so eventually it might for others as well. If I never try I'll never know.

Some games do everything right and they're still boring, others do everything wrong but are still fun (True Crime1)

Wrong...so very very very wrong.

Have fun defeating the Uber-Mega Dragons and demons in a game called TRUE crime... :huh:

This is one of those games who show how it should Never be done EVER again...

Some games do everything right and they're still boring, others do everything wrong but are still fun (True Crime1)

Wrong...so very very very wrong.

Have fun defeating the Uber-Mega Dragons and demons in a game called TRUE crime... :huh:

This is one of those games who show how it should Never be done EVER again...

I meant the first one, as I never played the second.

And it was more open than GTA and you can't tell me you didn't enjoy running over EVERYTHING, including stupid white picket fences and little cuty bushes. It was far from a perfect game but you could still have fun with it and that was my point.