Movies You Have Seen Lately

Dark_Raven

Walk the Line, the Johnny Cash biopic. 6.5/10

Pretty good if you like these kinds of movies, although they could've played a bit more music...it's also the first movie where I actually liked Reese Witherspoon. I don't hate her or anything, she's just never seemed anything but average before. Joaquin Phoenix was decent as Cash, but imo he did over-act it a little bit.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I really liked Walk The Line. The scene where he and his band are playing for the record producer gave me goosebumps, specifically where he was singing ' folsom Prison Blues' and the break comes up and he gives his guitar player a look like ' come up with something, anything, please!!!' then he comes up with that riff. Priceless.

Hustle and Flow was the last movie I watched. Not bad at all.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Just saw Dead of Night and Best In Show.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

So, has anyone watched The Man Who Sued God?

I've been holding off seeing it for over a year now.

It was OK, with the odd good laugh, but if you could get hold of any of Billy Connolly's stand-up routines it'd be a hundred times funnier.

I watched Ghost in the Shell a few nights ago. Interesting, and a little disconcerting, I thought.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

It is about twenty years old, now. I managed to pick up Life of Brian yesterday for a fiver (the new digitally remastered print: SCORE!), so I am waiting for a downbeat moment to watch it again. :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It is about twenty years old, now. I managed to pick up Life of Brian yesterday for a fiver (the new digitally remastered print: SCORE!), so I am waiting for a downbeat moment to watch it again. :lol:

I remember really enjoying the movie, but the only part I really remember is the stoning scene, and the wierd spaceship part.

Both gold though :D

It is about twenty years old, now. I managed to pick up Life of Brian yesterday for a fiver (the new digitally remastered print: SCORE!), so I am waiting for a downbeat moment to watch it again. ;)

I remember really enjoying the movie, but the only part I really remember is the stoning scene, and the wierd spaceship part.

Both gold though :D

It's the only good best Python film.

Fixed.

The grafiti scene is an absolute classic, too. In fact the film is just a bunch of great vignettes put together around an interesting theme.

It's the only good Python film.

I'm gonna watch Fear And Loathing, again.

Up your dosage this time. :mellow:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

There were no "Fap Fap Fap" moments in that movie, Baley.

Johnny ****ing Depp, absolutely fantastic.

Baley: really, put some cash together and make the visit.

Up your dosage this time. ;)

I don't need ze drugs.

Why are you watching it again, then? Envy? :huh:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT