What are you playing now....

Darque

Really getting into Atellier Iris now. Has some really interesting features. Like my local shop has grown from selling a couple of useless items to selling lots of great stuff because of the synthasis system. It's also completely packed now people even wait outside.

The relationship with the vendor has progressed as well. Which has been really fun to watch (especially her and Lita taking shots at each other while Klein is totally oblivious to it all).

I knew I should have bought a Dragons Tongue when I had the chance though. The chefs disapeared and now I'm going to have to get one the hard way.

I also need an animal print to complete the bunny suit.

I need to do some weapon research and combine some manner crystals as well. And complete the globe (which I think opens a world map).

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Heya Obsidian people. After browsing through this thread, I have an urge to reinstall Pirates!.

I'm in the process of finishing up Black & White 2. Surprisingly good game, considering the original bored me to death before I could finish it. The focus on city building for good players has been very enjoyable, though from my limited experience, the RTS aspects seem very clumsy. With my enjoyment of this and The Movies, my faith in Molyneaux and co. is being quickly restored.

Also playing City of Hereos, Age of Empires 3, and Battlefield 2 here and there.

Just started an RTR game with Parthia. Pure horse army is suprisingly devastating, even against the falangitai. It's pure bliss to see the heavy formation start to slooowly, oh so slowly, turn to face a faked charge by the horse archers and then end up being crashed by the tank platoon of classical times; kataphraktoi. Three tons of armored men and equines having buttsechs with the backs of the falanx. :wub: All the while other horsearchers pick and isolate other infantry and cavalry units and pepper their backs to shreds. Mop up with kataphraktoi and armoured camel cavalry, Rinse and repeat until the whole freakin army routes. Then it's just a matter of which unit you want to bestow with more experience. Pure cavalry army against a mass of routing units=trail of some very dead corpses.

Rome, here I come! post-15284-1134168228.gif

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Really getting into Atellier Iris now. Has some really interesting features. Like my local shop has grown from selling a couple of useless items to selling lots of great stuff because of the synthasis system. It's also completely packed now people even wait outside.

The relationship with the vendor has progressed as well. Which has been really fun to watch (especially her and Lita taking shots at each other while Klein is totally oblivious to it all).

I knew I should have bought a Dragons Tongue when I had the chance though. The chefs disapeared and now I'm going to have to get one the hard way.

I also need an animal print to complete the bunny suit.

I need to do some weapon research and combine some manner crystals as well. And complete the globe (which I think opens a world map).

I bought the game awhile ago... Having a hard time getting into the game because the plot is starting up very slowly. Not to mention how the protagonist talks way too much and I really dislike him. :wub:

I'll keep trying, the game has a lot of offer from what I've seen.

I bought the game awhile ago...  Having a hard time getting into the game because the plot is starting up very slowly.  Not to mention how the protagonist talks way too much and I really dislike him. :wub:

I'll keep trying, the game has a lot of offer from what I've seen.

Yep it's a VERY slow starter.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

As i said, i am currently playing Ninja Gaiden Black! Woww..One of the best action games ever made for sure. Probably the best...Well after Mafia.

Ninja Gaiden is one of the best action/adventure games out there. When you've completed it, you really feel accomplished something :)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

As i said, i am currently playing Ninja Gaiden Black! Woww..One of the best action games ever made for sure. Probably the best...Well after Mafia.

Ninja Gaiden is one of the best action/adventure games out there. When you've completed it, you really feel accomplished something :)

It works both ways. I'm a failure, I'm the kinda player they made ninja dog mode for.

Game suggested me Ninja Dog mode, but i refused.. I hope, i won't regret... :)

"Normal" has a pretty long learning-curve, but when you get into it, it's awesome to say the least.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"Normal" has a pretty long learning-curve, but when you get into it, it's awesome to say the least.

I can't imagine a person who's playing the game in Master Ninja mode. He/She shouldn't be normal..(pysically and mentally)

Edit: "A people"... Hahaha... I am a dumbass..

Edited by karka
centinexx.png

I can't imagine a people who's playing the game in Master Ninja mode. He/She shouldn't be normal..(pysically and mentally)

I got about a third of the way through on master ninja mode. It was tough getting that far. :ph34r:

My friend got it through on all modes. He's insane. Especially the second to last end boss(in hell) is a real pain with all the different combat phases and no chance to save the game or repackage on potions.

Myself? Well, normal was kind of challenging but not that hard. I killed the fisrt chapter boss around the second try. The trick in all fights is just to keep on moving, getting to the skin as fast as possible and keeping a continous onslaught on the enemies, so thay have no chance to react with the near-instakill moves.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

The first boss was tough. It was like hitting a brick wall since the game didnt really prepare you for what was coming. After that it leveled off a bit.

Definately not the sort of thing you would want to try if you hadnt played that sort of game for a while (like I hadnt).

478327[/snapback]

Gaiden is a bit too harsh, I think. It's keeping with the Tecmo tradition, however. :D

kirottu said: