Shiite shrine blown up

tic tac

Well, the main reason why Saddam was kept in power after the first Gulf war was to keep Iraq from erupting into civil war (and thereby disrupting the oil trade). There one thing that cruel and inhumane dictators do very well and that is to keep different ethnic groups within the country from killing eachother. Jugoslavia is a good example

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well, the main reason why Saddam was kept in power after the first Gulf war was to keep Iraq from erupting into civil war (and thereby disrupting the oil trade). There one thing that cruel and inhumane dictators do very well and that is to keep different ethnic groups within the country from killing eachother. Jugoslavia is a good example

I've been called a nutjob for saying the exact same thing last week. But your way of writing is better. :thumbsup:

Well, a true nutjob could make washing dishes sound controversial. :)"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Have we played the game: "is "tic tac" a new member or just an old members alt, no wait, it's eldar" yet?

and ya, this ain't good.

I believe Jek Porkins said it best:

jek:"I gotta problem here."

wingman: "Pull up."

jek: "I can hold it!"

wingman: "Eject! Eject!"

jek: "No, I'm all right... I'm... Ahhhhhhh!..."

Civil War is inevitable.  George W. Bush is an idiot for not realizing that nothing breeds more hate than religion and their is quite a level of animosity between the Sunni and Shiites.

Bush is not an idiot.

He is a heartless, corrupted warmongerererer.

I would not be surprised to see him keep power by force once his term is up.

And then we will have WWIII.

(w00t)

Civil War is inevitable.  George W. Bush is an idiot for not realizing that nothing breeds more hate than religion and their is quite a level of animosity between the Sunni and Shiites.

Bush is not an idiot.

(w00t)

Bush is an idiot. His cabinet pulls the strings, not him. He's just a figurehead who was chosen specifically for his idiocy.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Bush is not an idiot.

(w00t)

Bush is an idiot. His cabinet pulls the strings, not him. He's just a figurehead who was chosen specifically for his idiocy.

And who pulls the strings of his cabinet?

The Saudis.

Maybe he's really crazy and believes that the "nuclear incident" will happen actually in Iraq. You know they could say some terrorist got their hands on one, "accidently detonate it" in a major city killing millions, big cover up and the lot. Like the long-haired kid in my history class no one's talking to anymore.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

"I would not be surprised to see him keep power by force once his term is up."

Hahah. I smile at this kind of talk. This simply won't happen.

"Bush is an idiot. His cabinet pulls the strings, not him. He's just a figurehead who was chosen specifically for his idiocy."

Wrong. While Bush is far from perfect, and has made tons of mistakes; he is no idiot and most definitely is no puppet.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

He's the President of the United States Of America! How can he not be a puppet?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

There is going to be a nuclear 'incident' this year.

As much as this is almost definitely untrue, this statement really freaks me out, although anyone saying it scares me.

When it does happen this year, or in the begging of the next which is highly unlikely, remember my words.....they'll all say lucky guess, but....

ON TOPIC: How the hell the terrorist got Iraqi army commando uniforms and neccessary identification, equipment, intelligence, resources and expertise to pull of something like this....these are no ordinary 'insurgents'.

Edited by tic tac

There is going to be a nuclear 'incident' this year.

As much as this is almost definitely untrue, this statement really freaks me out, although anyone saying it scares me.

When it does happen this year, or in the begging of the next which is highly unlikely, remember my words.....they'll all say lucky guess, but....

ON TOPIC: How the hell the terrorist got Iraqi army commando uniforms and neccessary identification, equipment, intelligence, resources and expertise to pull of something like this....these are no ordinary 'insurgents'.

They are CIA agents :ph34r: