This has gone too far.

Craigboy2

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/4633/gta1qs.jpg

This was on top of section G of The Dallas Morning News. Who isn't boycotting Rockstar now a days?

EDIT: Changed suing to boycotting.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Your scanning powers are weak!!

From the Sex Workers Outreach Program website

Although SWOP-USA will always be adamantly opposed to any and all forms of censorship, as concerned parents ourselves, we wish to inform other parents of the potential danger extremely violent video games pose to children. And in the interest of furthering sex worker

One question:

Since the release of the original GTA how many times has a hooker been run down by a thug in comaprison to before its release?

Bottom line there is no connection.

And, besides, can prostitutes sue like this? Afterall, isn't prostitution illegal and hence bya dmitting to be a prostittute aren't they therefore admitting to commiting a crime? R00fles!

Not that ther'es anything worng with prostitition, imo.

:p

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Very true. The point's been made plenty of times before...but they shouldn't be attacking the game...attack the negligent parents.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

The research is right. But children of the age it includes shouldnt be playing GTA anyway.

The research is inconclusive. There's plenty of research out there that indicates that the relationship is tenuous at best...and often does not indicate a causal relationship.

I showed this to you before, but you just plugged your ears and closed your eyes because it didn't support what you believed.

Of course. It doesn't take much intelligence to lay on your back.

Hey! That's not fair!

They also have to know how to sit, assume a dog-like position, and feign orgasms. :rolleyes:

- Everlast

The research is inconclusive.  There's plenty of research out there that indicates that the relationship is tenuous at best...and often does not indicate a causal relationship.

Which is equally inconclusive. Since we are only talking about something as trivial as a game I go with the caution side.

But since we have a rating system here it's not particularly relevent. I dont know why some people are so opposed to them.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Hey! That's not fair!

They also have to know how to sit, assume a dog-like position, and feign orgasms. :rolleyes:

Your point being???

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Hey! That's not fair!

Your point being???

Deadly_Nightshade

point? ;)

- Everlast

Hey! That's not fair!

Your point being???

Deadly_Nightshade

point? ;)

Your statement dose not change anything about the fact that most of them a stupid...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot