First Empire of War review hits

kumquatq3

It's made by the dudes who didn't want to follow nasty EA to LA. That's reason enough to buy it for me as an old Westwood fanboy. :(

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

It's made by the dudes who didn't want to follow nasty EA to LA. That's reason enough to buy it for me as an old Westwood fanboy.  :p

Yeah, but it's also a Lucas Arts game, and look what happened to Kotor II...

I liked KOTORII. :huh:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

It's made by the dudes who didn't want to follow nasty EA to LA. That's reason enough to buy it for me as an old Westwood fanboy.  :luck:

Yeah, but it's also a Lucas Arts game, and look what happened to Kotor II...

Who cares if it has an emblem of LA, EA, or McDonald's on it, its the people who create the game what matters <_<

IB1OsQq.png

I trust in a company and follow a company loyally until I've been screwed over. I play games by Bioware, Blizzard, the former Westwood, former Troika, and the former Black Isle/Interplay which happens to have some of their ex employees working for Obsidian who I now follow.

If a company has the talent and the good reputation for making good games than I will follow that company or it's well known employees if the company breaks up.

Who cares if it has an emblem of LA, EA, or McDonald's on it, its the people who create the game what matters  <_<

What if those people haven't been given enough time to make the game?

Rumor has it, Empire at Wars was also rushed out the doors prematurely, just like Kotor II (or perhaps even more so).

That's LA for you...

Who cares if it has an emblem of LA, EA, or McDonald's on it, its the people who create the game what matters  <_<

What if those people haven't been given enough time to make the game?

Rumor has it, Empire at Wars was also rushed out the doors prematurely, just like Kotor II (or perhaps even more so).

That's LA for you...

I haven't heard that rumor. The game was originally slated for a Christmas release, and they delayed it. They intentionally missed the most lucrative time of the year.

If a person is after a "Star Wars" game, regardless of quality of the game, then it doesn't matter if the game has no quality. Those who want a good game won't be fooled by the Jedi Mind Trick that LA keeps trying ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT